Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prendah)
    Thanks, I did the FO bit but I am too lazy to look at the other events. Pretty big chance Federer will be seeded 2 for Wimbledon then.
    Yup, lets hope Nadal can take out Federer in the Halle final!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craigenhogen)
    Nadal won't even make the Halle final, he very rarely does well in a pre-Wimbledon Grass tournament
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zepploydath)
    As a Murray fan I'd probably prefer it. He'd be guaranteed to be on the opposite half to Rafa and although they've not played in almost 2 years (and even then he won) he's still the worst match up for Murray.
    On the other hand if Djokovic takes out Nadal in the semi-final then theoretically you could have a Wimbledon draw with Nadal, Murray and Djokovic in the same half.

ReputationRep:
    Woop! 1 day left, just a shame it's ITV and not BBC, oh well.

ReputationRep:
    When is Nadal playing Tuesday or Wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craigenhogen)
    Nadal ain't beating Fed at Halle. The grass over there is the real one, not slow as hell as the one they use at Wimbledon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    When is Nadal playing Tuesday or Wednesday?
    Schedule has only been released for tomorrow.

Serena Williams and Federer are 2nd and 3rd matches on Philippe Chatrier, whilst Ferrer is 3rd on Suzanne Lenglen. The bottom half of the men's draw and top half of the women's draw are in action tomorrow.

Nadal and Djokovic will most likely play on Monday or Tuesday

ReputationRep:
    I still don't know why they have to start on a Sunday. It makes too much of the second week bare. The best Slam for schedule is, without a doubt, Wimbledon.

ReputationRep:
    Q&A by Federer

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...eddit-AMA.aspx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D-Box)
    Woop! 1 day left, just a shame it's ITV and not BBC, oh well.
    I don't know, ITV don't have Andrew Castle, that's got to count for something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kado)
    I don't know, ITV don't have Andrew Castle, that's got to count for something.
    Do they have courier again this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prendah)
    Do they have courier again this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, he's there too. With his pesky ginger beard.

ReputationRep:
    Lleyton Hewitt is just rolling back the years today! Fantastic play so far.

ReputationRep:
    Serena dropped a game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Every year I want Hewitt to do something glorious. Somehow I fear I will be perpetually disappointed...

ReputationRep:
    Great stuff from Serena doing her post match interview in fluent French, should endear her to the crowd.

ReputationRep:
    I miss the old Hewitt, he must be considering retirement soon?

ReputationRep:
    Federer wins easily - gorgeous DTL BH to seal it. He and Serena have begun their campaigns nicely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    Federer wins easily - gorgeous DTL BH to seal it. He and Serena have begun their campaigns nicely.
    Yeah Fed looked good. Just a shame that he couldn't dish out a bakery like Serena.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    Yeah Fed looked good. Just a shame that he couldn't dish out a bakery like Serena.
    I think that reflects the balance of the men's game in comparison to the women's. Bakery scores aren't too common with men, but with women, it's bagels and breadsticks galore.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.