Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    [Deleted]

ReputationRep:
    38 points with 7,6,6 or 6,6,6 at HL is their standard offer criteria.

More info here
    http://www2.lse.ac.uk/study/undergra...a2013/law.aspx

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely not the ideal person to be giving advice about LSE but I know a fair amount about law applications and I doubt anybody else will reply at this time of day! I can advise you that provided your personal statement is good and you have relevant experience then there is no harm in applying. As you can see from their admissions criteria the course is insanely oversubscribed so you need to be exceptional, not just in terms of grades.

ReputationRep:
    No no I mean that there are way more applicants than places available. In 2011 there were 2,241 applicants and 161 places available.

A degree from LSE would hold you in very good stead for a wide variety of careers since it's one of the most respected unis in the UK for law.

ReputationRep:
    What is the point of this thread?

You know what the entry requirements are, beyond that you obviously aren't going to get a concrete answer until you actually apply. Are you expecting the LSE admissions tutor to pop up on TSR and give you an unconditional offer?

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.