Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I thought I would start a thread for those firming BSC Business Management at Kings College London, 2013.

I'm Julius- from London and have an unconditional offers For Kings, UCL and Edinburgh. After much deliberation, decided to firm Kings.

It looks like a great course- interesting and relevant topics, sw anky campus, the option to tailor the course to your interests, a potential full second year abroad and an optional modern language.

Do introduce yourselves and looking forward to meeting you all.

ReputationRep:
    Firmed as well. However, my offer is conditional - have to take IELTS . I am originally from Bulgaria, but living in London now. I am really looking forward to starting the course in September and I believe I will take up Spanish.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Going to study Business Managemen as well. Unconditional. Did you guys apply for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MihaelaCristina)
    Hi! Going to study Business Management as well. Unconditional. Did you guys apply for accommodation?
    Nice. Where you from?

Haven't applied yet but I think I am going to apply to intercollegiate first although stamford street is tempting!

ReputationRep:
    Romania. ^^. Oh I put B Cramer Wolfson and Hampstead as my first options but I am kinnda rooting for Hampstead now. It seems like such a magical place to live in-even though it requires some time to get to college. Oh and I am Mihaela. Do you know how many places are for Business Management? I am a bit curious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MihaelaCristina)
    Romania. ^^. Oh I put B Cramer Wolfson and Hampstead as my first options but I am kinnda rooting for Hampstead now. It seems like such a magical place to live in-even though it requires some time to get to college. Oh and I am Mihaela. Do you know how many places are for Business Management? I am a bit curious.
    I spoke to the admin guy...I think there was around 3000 applicants and something like 260 places!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdthemagicman)
    I spoke to the admin guy...I think there was around 3000 applicants and something like 260 places!
    Oh that' pretty awesome! ^^ I can't wait for September to be here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdthemagicman)
    Last year there were 3886 applicants and only 226 places.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know if there is a Facebook group for Business Maganement 2013/4?

ReputationRep:
    I went to search Extra and apparently KCL Business Management is open for new international applicants.

What does this mean?

Moreover, I see a drop in course requirement for IB Students from a score of 38 to 35 in the 2014 prospectus.

Any idea what does this mean?

I am so anxious for my application that I am doing such things now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tycosiao)
    I went to search Extra and apparently KCL Business Management is open for new international applicants.

What does this mean?

Moreover, I see a drop in course requirement for IB Students from a score of 38 to 35 in the 2014 prospectus.

Any idea what does this mean?

I am so anxious for my application that I am doing such things now.
    Well you made me curious and I searched as well and there are no vacancies left for Extra.

ReputationRep:
    Just got a conditional offer for Business Management! Haven't firmed it yet, as UCAS hasn't updated the track page. Anyone know how long it takes? By the way, is there a facebook group for business management offer holders?
    -Anita

ReputationRep:
    It updated in about 2 hours-in my case-. But in can take up to 1-2 days. Are you going to firm it? ^^

ReputationRep:
    Yes, definitely going to firm it! But apparently you can't firm before you have gotten a decision from all 5 unis, and im still waiting for cass business school :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anitarb)
    Yes, definitely going to firm it! But apparently you can't firm before you have gotten a decision from all 5 unis, and im still waiting for cass business school :-)
    Ah nice, where else did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Im firming it as well. Where did you guys apply for accommodation? I put Stanford Street Apps as my 1st choice. Really hoping to get it!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I got my BSC Business Management conditional offer a while ago, but just logged in here..

Guess I will be firming King's, but I'm still waiting for a reply from Cass Business School as I want them my insurance choice.

I'm Martyna, from Poland. Nice to meet you all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beingasuperhero)
    Hi, I got my BSC Business Management conditional offer a while ago, but just logged in here..

Guess I will be firming King's, but I'm still waiting for a reply from Cass Business School as I want them my insurance choice.

I'm Martyna, from Poland. Nice to meet you all
    Nice, lookin forward to meeting you!

A kings 2013 applicants facebook group has just been made..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/124242814433712/

ReputationRep:
    Just requested!

Nice timing, trouble sleeping?

ReputationRep:
    Ah maybe you are but I'm currently backpacking South America at the moment. I'm in Ecuador now and it's only 10pm

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.