Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Why do girls like guys with Tattoo ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Why do girls like guys with Tattoo ?
    what do you think ?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek: have you ever maybe thought of asking a girl who likes tattoos on guys? :eek: :eek: I know it's a mind-blowing prospect, but maybe, just maybe they might actually know rather than have us guess for you! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sinsevenln)
    :eek: :eek: have you ever maybe thought of asking a girl who likes tattoos on guys? :eek: :eek: I know it's a mind-blowing prospect, but maybe, just maybe they might actually know rather than have us guess for you! :eek:
    yea , this is a question for girls , but guys are more than welcome to answer as well .

ReputationRep:
    The bad man appeal maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Depends if the tattoos suit them. Like, someone with **** tattoos probably won't attract the kinda girls you're thinking of. Maybe the burberry cap wearing population of peckham will get a look in.

But yeah, I guess they just push some girls' buttons. I have 2 myself, one on my forearm and one on my shoulder. I don't receive a huge amount of female attention as a result of them... I think in most cases when a girl says she likes a tattoo'd guy, she means a guy who's covered in them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Eh, it might attract their attention, but if you have tattoos and no personality you stand no chance of keeping her for longer than 5 minutes. You don't need a tattoo, it's about the way you act.

ReputationRep:
    I can never bring myself to like tattoos. I try to but they just look horrible to me.

ReputationRep:
    Not every girl likes a guy with a tattoo, some may find tattoos cool but I don't, also just because a guy has a tattoo doesn't mean his attractive.

ReputationRep:
    For me, it's not really the tattoos that attract me to a guy. However, some guys pull a lot of tattoos off well (think David Beckham or Zayn Malik) but that's also accounting for how in shape the guy is. Also, the content of the tattoo (tattoos) matter a bit!

ReputationRep:
    Blokes with tattoos tend to be down to earth, easy going and not too concerned about social status. Nice qualities, whatever your gender.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get sleeves, cost a fortune

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choristers)
    Blokes with tattoos tend to be down to earth, easy going and not too concerned about social status. Nice qualities, whatever your gender.
    Some end up becoming mass murderous or child rapists too.

Let's not make sweeping generalisations.

ReputationRep:
    I personally find it disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a big fan personally. Nothing wrong with them, just don't do anything for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It gives somekind of "rebellious" aspect that girls can find atractive. For the majority, it's bind with a a certain behave. I guess you can ask yourself "why girls with tattoo are attractive"??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Never really liked them or thought about them before i got with my boyfriend, hes got loads and loads of tattooes and is in the process of getting a sleeve done on his arm and actually i find them really hot i dont know why or what it is about them, i think its nore him he suits tattooes if you get what i mean the way he dresses acts etc I dont mean hes some goth or emo quite the opposite a bit indie i suppose and hes got a nice body so can pull them off. Although I alwaays say to him that it will get to the stage when hes 90 years old wrinkly and having somebody else wipe his backside he wont look so cool then with them all shrivelled up and faded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Don't get sleeves, cost a fortune
    Unless your friend is a tattooist and does it for free, which is what happening with me and my 3/4 sleeve

Posted from TSR Mobilek

ReputationRep:
    some girls think that tatoos are very attractive on guys but, if you want a classy woman that every other guy wants i suggest you shouldn't get a lot of tatoos but tell her what is means when you get them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A5ko)
    Some end up becoming mass murderous or child rapists too.

Let's not make sweeping generalisations.
    A question like the OPs thats not about specific individuals really has to be answered with a generalised response.

I will qualify my earlier remarks though; you wont find too many snobs with tattoos.

ReputationRep:
    I've never got the big deal with tattoos, I can't stand them.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.