The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Accommodation

I have a conditional offer for Graphic and Illustration Design so I would be studying at the Art and Design Academy. I was sure I was going to request Grand Central for the location and free Gym Facilities but I heard the Gym has been closed down? If so it wouldn't be as attractive.

Does anyone have any suggestions for the best digs? Things that are important for me are - walking distance to the A&D Academy (because my time keeping is horrendous) Gym facilities and an en-suite because when I looked round the shared bathrooms were grotty!

Suggestions please! :biggrin:
Original post by helenabee
I have a conditional offer for Graphic and Illustration Design so I would be studying at the Art and Design Academy. I was sure I was going to request Grand Central for the location and free Gym Facilities but I heard the Gym has been closed down? If so it wouldn't be as attractive.

Does anyone have any suggestions for the best digs? Things that are important for me are - walking distance to the A&D Academy (because my time keeping is horrendous) Gym facilities and an en-suite because when I looked round the shared bathrooms were grotty!

Suggestions please! :biggrin:

Hi helenabee,

My name is Frankie, I work for UNITE.

I noticed your comments and thought a response might be helpful.

The free gym at Grand Central isn't closed, we are making some improvements to it and as of the end of April it will be bigger as we're extending it into the next room.

I hope this helps,

Frankie
Liverpool
Reply 2
Thanks that's great :smile: I also heard that we would get free off peak membership at lifestyle gyms so even if I didn't go to grand central gym would be sorted so phew.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending