The Student Room Group

Am I too fussy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by milienhaus
When you say you're a 'sex before marriage' kind of guy, do you mean you are anti? Because if you are pro, which the phrasing implies, I don't really see how you can be disgusted by girls acting according to your stated beliefs.

I agree, OP does seem a bit hypocritical (sorry, nothing personal): it seems as if you want to do something sexual with them, yet you want to be their first, also it doesn't seem like you're looking for anything long-term anyway but just a one-night-stand thing...

So, yes, hopefully you'll get used to it and not judge girls based on their sexual experience :smile:

Also, girls who've had zero sexual experience do exist - and no they aren't necessarily unattractive, they may have been brought up in a strict household or with a different culture.. (assuming that non-Caucasian girls can be attractive in your eyes). The question then is whether they would go for a guy with loads of sexual experience (yeah, I don't like double standards :wink:)
When you say you're a 'sex before marriage' kind of guy, do you mean you are anti? Because if you are pro, which the phrasing implies, I don't really see how you can be disgusted by girls acting according to your stated beliefs.

Maybe their age is the problem? :rolleyes:

Original post by eliza.anne
Hmm, I can sort of understand that. But it will be difficult finding a girl who hasn't done anything sexual. Maybe you should get to know the girls better etc first? I mean, a hand job isn't really that big a deal.

Depends at what age and how often though doesn't it? You can't just say "It isn't a big deal".

Original post by ivy45
I agree, OP does seem a bit hypocritical (sorry, nothing personal): it seems as if you want to do something sexual with them, yet you want to be their first, also it doesn't seem like you're looking for anything long-term anyway but just a one-night-stand thing...

So, yes, hopefully you'll get used to it and not judge girls based on their sexual experience :smile:

Also, girls who've had zero sexual experience do exist - and no they aren't necessarily unattractive, they may have been brought up in a strict household or with a different culture.. (assuming that non-Caucasian girls can be attractive in your eyes). The question then is whether they would go for a guy with loads of sexual experience (yeah, I don't like double standards :wink:)

Is someone feeling a bit guilty? :rofl:

Yeah, a household with family support and decency.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by Jimbo1234
Depends at what age and how often though doesn't it? You can't just say "It isn't a big deal".

Yeah, I agree with that. If a 16 year old girl has given 50 handjobs then yeah, that's unattractive. But if its an 18 year old girl whose given a few handjobs I don't see why it's too bad. I understand finding someone less attractive if they've slept with a lot of people but handjobs really aren't the same as sex, and I can't say I know any 19 year old girls who haven't done anything sexually.
You are right to do that, but sadly you're stuck in the UK so most girls have probably ****ed half a town by the time they are 18.

Strong generalisations there brah.
you're going to have to get over it

no woman wants to date a guy with a virgin/whore complex. At least no woman with a healthy attitude to sex.
Yeah, I agree with that. If a 16 year old girl has given 50 handjobs then yeah, that's unattractive. But if its an 18 year old girl whose given a few handjobs I don't see why it's too bad. I understand finding someone less attractive if they've slept with a lot of people but handjobs really aren't the same as sex, and I can't say I know any 19 year old girls who haven't done anything sexually.

Because come 20 if they keep up their slaggy trend, then they will have given how many dozen handjobs? Do they have no decency? Or are handjobs the new way girls greet guys? :teehee:
I mean, how would that conversation even go? "Oh hey, get your dick out, I'm bored"? Of course not. There has to be some level of intimacy ergo, they are slaggy.

Original post by James A
Strong generalisations there brah.

But it's pretty true. I blame all the depressives and fatties combined with broken homes. The result? Girls think dicks ejaculate love, not babies :awesome:
Reply 26
The short answer is yes, you're being too fussy.

Don't get me wrong, it's never nice thinking about a girl you like/love doing sexual things or even having feelings for another lad, but the fact is that the majority of girls will have and you need to get over that jealousy if you want to maintain a successful relationship.

Seems a bit weird that she'd bring up tossing people off though in general conversation...
Reply 27
Because come 20 if they keep up their slaggy trend, then they will have given how many dozen handjobs? Do they have no decency? Or are handjobs the new way girls greet guys? :teehee:
I mean, how would that conversation even go? "Oh hey, get your dick out, I'm bored"? Of course not. There has to be some level of intimacy ergo, they are slaggy.

Oh I agree - I don't think it's right personally, I've only ever been/done anything with one person. But, I'm just saying that it is difficult to find someone who is still a virgin at 18. I live in a pretty ****e area so that may be why but I think OP just has to accept that most girls do have some sexual experience.

I'm not condoning it, I know girls who have slept with 30+ guys and they're my age, I just feel sorry for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
You're gonna have to get over it. Although if a girl I liked started talking about how she sucked someone else's dick, I'd be put off her as well.
Oh I agree - I don't think it's right personally, I've only ever been/done anything with one person. But, I'm just saying that it is difficult to find someone who is still a virgin at 18. I live in a pretty ****e area so that may be why but I think OP just has to accept that most girls do have some sexual experience.

I'm not condoning it, I know girls who have slept with 30+ guys and they're my age, I just feel sorry for them.

But what do you mean by "OP just has to accept"?

He does realise that many girls are slags, but he does not have to like it, nor should he.
Lowering ones standards to conform to a bunch of slags is just a bad idea. I think too many people have just turned a blind eye to this problem and now we;re in this crap position - finding guys and girls who are not utter whores.
Reply 30
But what do you mean by "OP just has to accept"?

He does realise that many girls are slags, but he does not have to like it, nor should he.
Lowering ones standards to conform to a bunch of slags is just a bad idea. I think too many people have just turned a blind eye to this problem and now we;re in this crap position - finding guys and girls who are not utter whores.

What exactly defines a 'utter whore'? Is it 5 partners? 10 partners? More?

I agree that if a girl sleeps with anything that moves it's a turn off, but if you view a girl as not worthy of your attention once she's had sexual experience with other men you're a moron.
Maybe their age is the problem? :rolleyes:

He says he is 17, talking to girls at college so presumably they are also 17. If a 17 year old girl has had a previous relationship (as most have), she will have done something sexual. This doesn't mean she hangs out at the park begging for sex. It is possible to have a serious, intimate relationship at the age of 16/17. I'm sorry noone wanted to have one with you.
If you're in support of 'sex before marriage' you can't expect to find completely virgin girls.
Also if the girl was dating the guy she'd done it with then it shouldn't really matter should it, it should only matter if she's standing on the street corner handing them out to anyone who asks.
Original post by Conzy210
What exactly defines a 'utter whore'? Is it 5 partners? 10 partners? More?

I agree that if a girl sleeps with anything that moves it's a turn off, but if you view a girl as not worthy of your attention once she's had sexual experience with other men you're a moron.

One who can't remember the last time she was single for more than a few months...so yes, the vast majority of girls are whores in my opinion.

He says he is 17, talking to girls at college so presumably they are also 17. If a 17 year old girl has had a previous relationship (as most have), she will have done something sexual. This doesn't mean she hangs out at the park begging for sex. It is possible to have a serious, intimate relationship at the age of 16/17. I'm sorry noone wanted to have one with you.

She's still a skank. There was a time only 30 years ago where you had to know someone for a few months before getting sexual with them. I know, that is literally unheard of today.
And no, this isn't a "ima bitter virgin rant" as that is crap, but a simple "where the **** did morality go?" type of rant.
Reply 34
Original post by Iamyourfather
I'm sure there are plenty of girls like that. The best place to find a bunch of them would probably be in a church.

LOL Im sure that is blasphemous in some way.
She's still a skank. There was a time only 30 years ago where you had to know someone for a few months before getting sexual with them. I know, that is literally unheard of today.
And no, this isn't a "ima bitter virgin rant" as that is crap, but a simple "where the **** did morality go?" type of rant.

You have literally no idea whether or not these girls knew people for a few months before they did anything sexual with them. It isn't "literally unheard of today", and many people wait to get into sexual relationships. Especially girls. I spent 7 years at a girls school and trust me, there were virgins left at the end.

I'm not sure why I'm arguing with you seeing as your red gems kind of give the game away, but I'm concerned you actually seem to believe this crap.
Reply 36
Not all girls are like that, I'm friends with loads of boys and they tend to assume that only ugly girls haven't done anthing. That's not true at all. Some girls don't feel the need to do stuff until they find someone they are comfortable with. Jus find the right person.

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing.

OP, are you not being slightly hypocritical? You're happy with sex before marriage, but you expect the girl to do everything for the first time with you?? It may happen, but chances are probably slim given that in our teens, we are/were all trying new things. Your slightly one-sided views may be because you're still quite young!

What defines a girl is not her sexual history, there's a lot more to girls than that.
You have literally no idea whether or not these girls knew people for a few months before they did anything sexual with them. It isn't "literally unheard of today", and many people wait to get into sexual relationships. Especially girls. I spent 7 years at a girls school and trust me, there were virgins left at the end.

I'm not sure why I'm arguing with you seeing as your red gems kind of give the game away, but I'm concerned you actually seem to believe this crap.

They may have known them for a bit, but they would call them good friends and this is what I don't understand with modern kids. What does it take to call someone a good friend? A lot - you need to have known them for ages. But, you can know someone for a few weeks and be wrapping your lips around that dick and apparently that doesn't make you a whore :rolleyes: Oh, but it does.
Virgins? OP and I are not even talking about sex, just foreplay etc. The only girls I knew who hadn't tarnished their tonsils were the crazy evangelicals.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending