Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

What to name my blog?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking about making a blog about the cards I make and stuff like that cause I'm also thinking about selling them as well so I want the name to be on the back of my cards and stuff. But I'm like so uncreative about names and stuff so I was wondering if people could help me by thinking of some names

Btw I'm thinking that my logo will be a butterfly if that helps (I have some nice butterfly stamps so want to use them)

These are some examples of the cards I make if this helps to decide a name

Name:  WP_000126.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  52.7 KB
    Name:  WP_000062-1.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  112.7 KB
    Name:  WP_000128.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  44.9 KB
    Name:  WP_000134.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  59.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    I'm no good at names. Perhaps you can try Beccacards or Flytime cards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedd)
    I'm no good at names. Perhaps you can try Beccacards or Flytime cards?
    Hmm Flytime cards is quite good actually :P I'm dreadful with making up names when I used to play the sims mine where always called thing like John Smith or after famous people

I was thinking of maybe Adonis Blue Cards its after a blue butterfly but I dunno

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccac94)
    Hmm Flytime cards is quite good actually :P I'm dreadful with making up names when I used to play the sims mine where always called thing like John Smith or after famous people

I was thinking of maybe Adonis Blue Cards its after a blue butterfly but I dunno
    John Smith? I'm bad at names, but that is ghastly!

Adonis is a good name!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccac94)
    I'm thinking about making a blog about the cards I make and stuff like that cause I'm also thinking about selling them as well so I want the name to be on the back of my cards and stuff. But I'm like so uncreative about names and stuff so I was wondering if people could help me by thinking of some names

Btw I'm thinking that my logo will be a butterfly if that helps (I have some nice butterfly stamps so want to use them)

These are some examples of the cards I make if this helps to decide a name

Name:  WP_000126.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  52.7 KB
    Name:  WP_000062-1.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  112.7 KB
    Name:  WP_000128.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  44.9 KB
    Name:  WP_000134.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  59.3 KB
    I guess most butterflies make good names...
    Painted Lady Cards, Swallowtail Cards.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.