Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    They've also changed mine to september, soo happy

ReputationRep:
    Ooh kool I'm staying at home but I'm only 10 mins from everything so seemed pointless getting into debt still can't wait for freshers tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Will you be living in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Freshers should be good. At least your not too far away

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had there crb form through or occupational health? Really excited to start

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No not yet, I'm still waiting for them to put my offer through ucas.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've just had mine today only got till next week tho to get it all done

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been to occupational health yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had a call to say all was well with my questionaire and do i want a hep b vaccination, but thats as far as it goes

ReputationRep:
    Oh I had to go in and see the nurse have you been told you have to have your hep b or been given the option to have it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Theyve given me the option, havnt saud yes or no yet tho i need to get back to them and let them know

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay
    Are you staying in halls or travelling in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I live just outside the city centre so will be traveling in, only takes 10 mins so I'm happy! have you received any info from you bursary? I'm dying to know what I'll be getting haha! i

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm 10 mins away too so ill be travelling in I'm in the process of driving lessons so hopefully be passed by the time we go on placement. No I not heard anything yet either

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, Iv got my interview on 16th August. I'm ridiculously nervous because iv been told there is a maths test and im rubbish at maths. Can anyone give me any info on what type of maths it is )

Thank you xx

ReputationRep:
    It's really easy maths just like addition and stuff don't worry how come your interview is so late if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So its not like fractions or nothing? I know ill be ok worh the actual interview its just the stupid test. Iv applied through clearing, all the places are taken for this year so if i pass the interview an get offered a place ill be enrolled onto march 2014.

ReputationRep:
    *with

ReputationRep:
    is anybody going to the coffee morning tomorrow at jmu?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.