Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Do I need a circumcision? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm a 17 year old. Basically, I'm a virgin, and when I masturbate I can never get my foreskin to 'come down' very far. The tip of my penis without it is very sensitive. For example, it hurts when it rubs against my boxers, etc., so the foreskin is good for something, but when I try to pull it back (to the point where my helmet starts), it just barely reaches. Would a circumcision fix my issue? Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enthusiastic A)
    Hello, I'm a 17 year old. Basically, I'm a virgin, and when I masturbate I can never get my foreskin to 'come down' very far. The tip of my penis without it is very sensitive. For example, it hurts when it rubs against my boxers, etc., so the foreskin is good for something, but when I try to pull it back (to the point where my helmet starts), it just barely reaches. Would a circumcision fix my issue? Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Circumcision is a drastic first step! There are a few other options which you could look into if this issue is bothering you, such as steroid creams and gradually stretching/loosening it in the bath. If you are concerned or in pain, make an appointment to see your doctor who will take a quick a look and have a chat with you. Depending on how experienced he is, he may or may not recommend a circumcision - there ARE OTHER routes to take though, so unless you want to go down that road do not feel pressured into it.

So to answer your question, yes a circumcision would solve the issue, but it's a bit drastic to have something cut off without trying other options first! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it. Please read this thread for more info!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2292138

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.