Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    I would never see myself as superior gender. I used to hate my own gender. By the time I was in year 13 I thought all girls were *****es and wouldn't go near most with a barge pole.
    Do you get femnazi insults irl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michaelj)
    Do you get femnazi insults irl?
    Never, most I get is the eye roll and 'oh she is off again'
    Actually once when I took umbrage with a guy who said he bet my arse would look good being ****ed from behind. He seemed pretty crazy though.

To your other post I'll pm you as it's well off topic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    Never, most I get is the eye roll and 'oh she is off again'
    Actually once when I took umbrage with a guy who said he bet my arse would look good being ****ed from behind. He seemed pretty crazy though.

To your other post I'll pm you as it's well off topic!
    I've never met a feminist irl, tbh. My co-workers weren't happy when I jokingly told them to get in the kitchen but I thought they would take a joke as they are always giving it.

One time a gay friend was in ASDA, he had his back turned. Because of his long hair, a guy said "look at the arse on that" and he turned around and humiliated him in front of everyone. Everyone laughed and the guy blished.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.