Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    my brother has a new girlfriend and he is always seeing that he loves her and shes the one but thing is, is that she is my teacher. It is so awkward. He doesn't know that she is my teacher yet but I can tell because he showed me a pic of them and it is defiantly my teacher.
    We are an Irish family and I have an Irish dance comp next weekend and my brother is bringing her. He wants us to go out for a meal after but I am scared it is going be awkward. I am nervous about dancing as well because of the fact my teacher will be in the audience freaks me out. What should I do? This is affecting my dancing! I also have her teaching me on omday but I don't want to look at her. What should I do?
    Also my brother is 25 I am 13 nearly 14
    I used to be close to my brother but I don't feel I can talk to him. My older sister tells me to stop worrying and it doesn't matter but to me it does

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maddyxox)
    my brother has a new girlfriend and he is always seeing that he loves her and shes the one but thing is, is that she is my teacher. It is so awkward. He doesn't know that she is my teacher yet but I can tell because he showed me a pic of them and it is defiantly my teacher.
    We are an Irish family and I have an Irish dance comp next weekend and my brother is bringing her. He wants us to go out for a meal after but I am scared it is going be awkward. I am nervous about dancing as well because of the fact my teacher will be in the audience freaks me out. What should I do? This is affecting my dancing! I also have her teaching me on omday but I don't want to look at her. What should I do?
    Also my brother is 25 I am 13 nearly 14
    I used to be close to my brother but I don't feel I can talk to him. My older sister tells me to stop worrying and it doesn't matter but to me it does
    Look on the bright, if you play your cards right you might be able to pull some good grades.

You could go to a meal with your brother and her so it won't be so awkward at your competition when she's in the audience. Try and get used to her precense outside of school.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.