Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

In love with someone I can't have Watch

ReputationRep:
    What do you do when you're in love with someone who doesn't even know you exist?
    I'm scared that no one will want me and I'll just be alone for the rest of my life. I'm 21 and Ive never had anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    What do you do when you're in love with someone who doesn't even know you exist?
    I'm scared that no one will want me and I'll just be alone for the rest of my life. I'm 21 and Ive never had anyone.
    Just be bold and say hello and see where it goes

ReputationRep:
    Is the person single?

ReputationRep:
    You're 21 don't worry, there is someone out there for you

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, I find it very hard to believe you're in love with someone who doesn't even know you exist. I don't think you can fall in love with someone without even speaking to them. Sure, you can have a crush on them, think they're good lucking, like the way they act. But real love? Nahh. And if it's just a crush, well then....either admire from afar, or do something about it and talk to them.

Secondly, you're 21? You've got your whole life ahead of you. Instead of moaning about life, and saying she doesn't think you exist....go be proactive and find someone that does know you exist

ReputationRep:
    1 - What is love?
    2 - It sounds like a crush
    3 - You're only 21
    4 - You don't need to 'find someone' to live a happy life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goodbye)
    You're 21 don't worry, there is someone out there for you
    Everyone says that its not true, some people are alone their whole lives.

ReputationRep:
    With that negative attitude, I assure that you will be too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geetar)
    1 - What is love?
    2 - It sounds like a crush
    3 - You're only 21
    4 - You don't need to 'find someone' to live a happy life
    Very few people my age have never been in a relationship.

I thought so too until i started dreaming about them (no not those kinds of dreams)-and then waking up dissapointed that it wasnt real.

ReputationRep:
    make yourself noticeable !! Make yourself more sexy/ attractive and he might notice you more

You will find someone eventually...... but if not then you better start thinking of the names for your future ten cats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mother_Russia)
    It just sounds so patronising when people say that and im sure other single people will agree. There is not someone for everyone, thats just a delusion, and if you have the burden of being unattractive you lose. It's Darwin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheShiftyStu)
    Is the person single?
    I think so. I dont know.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not the only one who noticed that..

I advised him but I doubt he'll listen

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I think them people are alone in their lives because they don't make an effort to be active around their community, communicating is the way you become friends with people. If I am wrong then there is obviously a reason but looking at you, I definitely think that you can communicate beneficently around with other people.

ReputationRep:
    I think so. I dont know.
    So try talking to this person?

Otherwise you will be one of these people who will be alone their entire lives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goodbye)
    Hi, I think them people are alone in their lives because they don't make an effort to be active around their community, communicating is the way you become friends with people. If I am wrong then there is obviously a reason but looking at you, I definitely think that you can communicate beneficently around with other people.

Or perhaps it's because there is not an equal number of men and women in the planet.

Looking at me? you don't even know me lol.

ReputationRep:
    So try talking to this person?

Otherwise you will be one of these people who will be alone their entire lives.
    What have you got against single people anyway? some of them are quite happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a729)
    I'm not the only one who noticed that..

I advised him but I doubt he'll listen
    SHE.

and stop posting on my threads.

ReputationRep:
    Or perhaps it's because there is not an equal number of men and women in the planet.

Looking at me? you don't even know me lol.
    Hi,
    I mean by the writing of your language in your thread, well I am just going to wish you Good Luck and if you find someone remember this post!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evalilyXOX)
    make yourself noticeable !! Make yourself more sexy/ attractive and he might notice you more

You will find someone eventually...... but if not then you better start thinking of the names for your future ten cats
    I know you can't possibly know what I look like but I had to laugh at that.

The type of women he's dated...well I couldn't possibly compete with that.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.