Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have 1 AS re-sit (Family) and 1 A2 exam (Media) in May/June, and I am completely stuck on how to remember the nitty gritty details, like names etc.

Other than mindmaps and revision cards, any ideas?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Have you thought of voice notes? I'm going to start some soon and just listen to them on the bus to and from work and before I go to bed

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irishgal94)
    Hi,

I have 1 AS re-sit (Family) and 1 A2 exam (Media) in May/June, and I am completely stuck on how to remember the nitty gritty details, like names etc.

Other than mindmaps and revision cards, any ideas?

Thanks

I'm resitting family too because I have As in all my other units so I'm going to do this one again because I got a B the first time round.

I used mnemonics in my units 2 and 3, that helped a lot and have a go at all the past papers there's this website with all the past papers and mark schemes: www.freeexampapers.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aries1992)
    Have you thought of voice notes? I'm going to start some soon and just listen to them on the bus to and from work and before I go to bed

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    i never thought of voice notes, brilliant idea, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yas95)
    I'm resitting family too because I have As in all my other units so I'm going to do this one again because I got a B the first time round.

I used mnemonics in my units 2 and 3, that helped a lot and have a go at all the past papers there's this website with all the past papers and mark schemes: www.freeexampapers.com

never thought of mnemonics either, would be especially useful for remembering the key ideas about a particular sub-topic, thanks and thanks for the past papers links! good luck with your exam x

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.