Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Need new music to listen to! Watch

ReputationRep:
    some stuff i like: mika, matt kearney, walk the moon, fun, the killers, king charles, the fray, the script

mind block but basically indie-rock, pop, alternative etcetc

ReputationRep:
    Here's a few you might like; everything everything, foals, darwin deez, biffy clyro, stealing sheep, little comets and alt-J

That's a bit of a mix there for ya, enjoy.

Search me up on spotify as well, if you have it, if you don't get it it's great for finding new music! - here's one of my playlists; 'spotify:user:minimonkeyman:playlist:4txNkd0wIrDZ1umb5ekqKO', just pop that in the search bar

ReputationRep:
    bastille and ben howard are good, also imagine dragons and netwon faulkner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hibaj)
    some stuff i like: mika, matt kearney, walk the moon, fun, the killers, king charles, the fray, the script

try two door cinema club,the kooks, acrtic monkeys , scouting for girls , two door cinema club .....

walk the moon are really good !

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    For all the music fans in you. Check out Alice Barlow (Rae Wilson from Hollyoaks) singing here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hibaj)

You may like Hanson, I love them!

ReputationRep:
    This guys voice :coma:

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.