The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

St John's 2013

Hi folks,
Didn't think there was a thread for St John's College, Durham - there is one now!!
I'm down for Geog at St John's, let me know what you're down for!
Reply 1
Original post by zandabob
Hi folks,
Didn't think there was a thread for St John's College, Durham - there is one now!!
I'm down for Geog at St John's, let me know what you're down for!

Hi zandabob
It's great to finally see a thread for st john's!
I've also got a place for geog (Bsc)! Are you going to any of the post-application open days?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey! :smile: I have also got a place at St. John's... And really looking forward to the open day! Are any of you staying tomorrow night? I'm doing Anthropology btw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Btw... I heard we had to share a bedroom? Does anyone know if this is so? Not too fused, but it would be nice to know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Sapling
Hi zandabob
It's great to finally see a thread for st john's!
I've also got a place for geog (Bsc)! Are you going to any of the post-application open days?

I'm doing Geog BA :biggrin:, and going on the Tues/Weds open day
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by 06betwri
Btw... I heard we had to share a bedroom? Does anyone know if this is so? Not too fused, but it would be nice to know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure about the shared bedroom thing, but I guess it's likely. I'm going up Tues/Weds, so let me know if it is shared, and whether or not the night out was any good!
Reply 6
Hey! :smile: I have also got a place at St. John's... And really looking forward to the open day! Are any of you staying tomorrow night? I'm doing Anthropology btw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey :smile: I'm going up for the open day tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 99% sure no college will have people sharing rooms on open days! :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by zandabob
Not sure about the shared bedroom thing, but I guess it's likely. I'm going up Tues/Weds, so let me know if it is shared, and whether or not the night out was any good!

will do :smile: hope you enjoy it!

Quick Reply

Latest