Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi folks,
    Didn't think there was a thread for St John's College, Durham - there is one now!!
    I'm down for Geog at St John's, let me know what you're down for!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zandabob)
    Hi folks,
    Didn't think there was a thread for St John's College, Durham - there is one now!!
    I'm down for Geog at St John's, let me know what you're down for!
    Hi zandabob
    It's great to finally see a thread for st john's!
    I've also got a place for geog (Bsc)! Are you going to any of the post-application open days?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I have also got a place at St. John's... And really looking forward to the open day! Are any of you staying tomorrow night? I'm doing Anthropology btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Btw... I heard we had to share a bedroom? Does anyone know if this is so? Not too fused, but it would be nice to know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sapling)
    Hi zandabob
    It's great to finally see a thread for st john's!
    I've also got a place for geog (Bsc)! Are you going to any of the post-application open days?
    I'm doing Geog BA , and going on the Tues/Weds open day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 06betwri)
    Btw... I heard we had to share a bedroom? Does anyone know if this is so? Not too fused, but it would be nice to know

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not sure about the shared bedroom thing, but I guess it's likely. I'm going up Tues/Weds, so let me know if it is shared, and whether or not the night out was any good!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I have also got a place at St. John's... And really looking forward to the open day! Are any of you staying tomorrow night? I'm doing Anthropology btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey I'm going up for the open day tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm 99% sure no college will have people sharing rooms on open days!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zandabob)
    Not sure about the shared bedroom thing, but I guess it's likely. I'm going up Tues/Weds, so let me know if it is shared, and whether or not the night out was any good!
    will do hope you enjoy it!

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.