Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    each life is a miracle that changes the world and leaves it a better place than what it was before?
    even in the case of hitler??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimmybabe)
    each life is a miracle that changes the world and leaves it a better place than what it was before?
    Scratch miricle and add that they are all unique and replace better with different.

ReputationRep:
    Heh... yeah. Right.

*is an old cynic*

ReputationRep:
    we all think about life and surreal things and possibilities of anything from time to time, but this is just... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    if you think about it hitler was a miracle as a baby because each new life created is a miracle, a miracle that they live and breath and have no realy disabilities and problems and he did change the world to make it a better place , he changed the way we do thinks and the way be approach war albeit recent events not being a good example, and good things came out of it such as amnesty international who fight for peoples rights to stop injustice.
    look for the good in every bad thing that happens in life it may only be a small thing but in the end it may turn out to be better thsan the bad and outweigh it!!

ReputationRep:
    Define "miracle"

ReputationRep:
    In the case of Hitler yes he was a moracle but unfortunately the dream didnt fully materialise, so I agree with you up to a point. But what about rapists, paedophiles and murderes are they miracles? No tjeyre not what good do they leave for the world to make it better? Only evil and sick. No your argument doesnt work im afraid for eveyrting and all peoples.

ReputationRep:
    good lord to we need a religion subforum now? How about some1 starts the ultimate religion thread, so instead of have 5 threads with 4 replies we could have 1 thread with many more replies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Why don't we just have one ultimate thread with absolutely everything on it?
    thats just silly :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Why don't we just have one ultimate thread with absolutely everything on it?
    i was being serious, i dont see whats so bad about having one religion dicussion instead of 10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    i was being serious, i dont see whats so bad about having one religion dicussion instead of 10
    OK, try starting one then and see how long it lasts.

ReputationRep:
    for 1, no i dont want to start a religion thread, i am sick of them, and two, no i am not envious, i am sick of these do angels exist and so one kinds of threads. How the hell are we supposed to know?

ReputationRep:
    That's that argument sorted, no more angels threads now.
    Can we put that in the rules? They are pissing me off to.

ReputationRep:
    That's that argument sorted, no more angels threads now.
    excellent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pal_sch)
    Can we put that in the rules? They are pissing me off to.
    see they are annoying. How does anyone expect to get an answer out of stuff like that?

ReputationRep:
    Why are you asking me?
    i think he was just thinking out loud

ReputationRep:
    i think he was just thinking out loud
    Do I realy think aloud? Can you hear what I'm thinking now???

ReputationRep:
    Do I realy think aloud? Can you hear what I'm thinking now???
    its a saying :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    its a saying :rolleyes:
    You did hear me!!! Its amazing!!!

ReputationRep:
    You did hear me!!! Its amazing!!!
    i'm a physcic

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.