Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    now I know you probably read the title and thought STUDY SCREENWRITING, but at the moment I can only see Screenwriting courses available at uni's

I'm 19 and want to study this at uni but I may need A levels or other qualifications to study this?

Is there any Screenwriting courses available in London that I can do in order to go onto study it again at Uni, I tried Media but it was really bad, nothing to do with Screenwriting and more to do with Cameras.

Any advice please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blor)
    now I know you probably read the title and thought STUDY SCREENWRITING, but at the moment I can only see Screenwriting courses available at uni's

I'm 19 and want to study this at uni but I may need A levels or other qualifications to study this?

Is there any Screenwriting courses available in London that I can do in order to go onto study it again at Uni, I tried Media but it was really bad, nothing to do with Screenwriting and more to do with Cameras.

Any advice please?
    A levels in English lit and English lang would probably be a good bet to start off with.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.