(Original post by FutureMedic1009)
    How's everyone coming along with these?
    Hey, I got your pm, but cannot reply- it says your inbox is full

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thetester)
    Hey, I got your pm, but cannot reply- it says your inbox is full
    Sorry, I've just cleared it...try now

ReputationRep:
    Is link given from old papers. Are they even aqa biol5?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Blade)
    Is link given from old papers. Are they even aqa biol5?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    All questions are relevant to the current AQA spec

ReputationRep:
    Do we need to know about Paracrine signalling for BIOL5? I can't find it on the spec but it might have a different name

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    when you do past papers, do you read your notes? i seem to forget everything without using my notes

ReputationRep:
    Anyone done the Biology Reaction Time IsA
    I've done the:
    - Biology AS Osmosis and Glucose
    - Biology A2 Populations
    - Chemistry AS and Chemistry A2 ISAs too.

They've been okay, but not many people seem to have done the reaction time?

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I would remind everyone this thread still exists. =)
    This thread seems to be dwarfed by my Unit 4 thread even though there are more than twice as many questions here than on my unit 4 thread. =l

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Genetic Code Questions and Mark Scheme
    where are the answers for these questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidola9800)
    where are the answers for these questions?
    They're all on that post? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    They're all on that post? :confused:
    I cant find the answers for the genetics unit 5 questions, could you send them please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidola9800)
    I cant find the answers for the genetics unit 5 questions, could you send them please?
    You can't attach things to personal messages on the TSR, in order to to do this, you will have to PM me an email address to send them to you.

ReputationRep:
    You can't attach things to personal messages on the TSR, in order to to do this, you will have to PM me an email address to send them to you.
    hi scienceisgood, are you aware of any technical issues with your unit 4 thread, its not letting me access it despite me using it fairly extensively over Easter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plasmaman)
    hi scienceisgood, are you aware of any technical issues with your unit 4 thread, its not letting me access it despite me using it fairly extensively over Easter.
    Just noticed this, this has happened once before when a moderator accidently deleted one of my threads by mistake.
    Will message them about it now.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plasmaman)
    Just thought I'd let you and everyone else know what's currently going on with my Unit 4 thread.

I received the following message when I submitted a message on the "Ask a mod":

"Hey there,

Just letting you know that this thread has been seen and we'll be able to get back to you with an explanation as to what's happened."

So, I don't know what's going to happen but HOPEFULLY this will be sorted out soon.

I received this message around 6 hours ago.

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I'd let you and everyone else know what's currently going on with my Unit 4 thread.

"Hey there,

Just letting you know that this thread has been seen and we'll be able to get back to you with an explanation as to what's happened."

So, I don't know what's going to happen but HOPEFULLY this will be sorted out soon.

ok cheers

ReputationRep:

"Hey there,

Have u heard anything back yet? I feel really stupid that I could have downloaded the files when I had the chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie.96)
    Have u heard anything back yet? I feel really stupid that I could have downloaded the files when I had the chance.
    Not yet, no. I have chased them up twice though.

ReputationRep:
    Not yet, no. I have chased them up twice though.
    How frustrating. Ugh! I just hope they fix it in time for the exams. Did you have a similar thread for unit 1 and 2? I feel like I saw it but I'm not really sure.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.