Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Should I worry that my gf still wants to live with her ex in the same flat ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    she says she's not ready to move, should i worry about this ?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the reasons.

It's very different to emotionally detach yourself then it is to uproot yourself.

ReputationRep:
    You should mate.. because he's definitely feeding her the salami :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh id be pretty worried too tbh!

ReputationRep:
    To me, it would matter why she's still staying there.

If she doesn't feel ready to leave her ex, than by all means worry, but if it's something like her contract to her flat or something more practical like that, don't worry too much about it.

If you don't feel secure in it, try talking to her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigBoy2013)
    she says she's not ready to move, should i worry about this ?
    Oh man, sounds like she likes her sausages.

ReputationRep:
    Well, we need more details if you want us to help... Does she have any other commitments keeping her there e.g. uni or work? Contract or really cheap rent or something? It's not that easy to just pick up and move at the drop of a hat.

If it's specifically because of her ex, I'd worry. Just ask her.

ReputationRep:
    How long have they been seperated but still living together while you've been in a relationship with her..?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you should find out why. How long was she with her ex, how long has she split up for, how long have you two been going out, why is she not ready?

ReputationRep:
    Thats cheeky of her ain't it?

ReputationRep:
    Because this couldn't possibly be dodgy..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.