ReputationRep:
    Did I really just read that jam thinks that Adebayor is attractive :jester:

Here is an accurate depiction of my progressive reaction:
    :gasp::lolwut::hmmm::hmmmm2::noway:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    I'd believe your high standards if you hadn't said Adebayor :mmm:
    it's a weird attraction...
    Don't you have that weird crush? He has that cheezy smile that he makes when he misses sittters that makes my heart bubble, and he manages to score some interesting goals. Plus he celebrates with his old club when he scores against them showing how he misses them. Such a great personality..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    Did I really just read that jam thinks that Adebayor is attractive :jester:

Here is an accurate depiction of my progressive reaction:
    :gasp::lolwut::hmmm::hmmmm2::noway:
    It's a weird one. I love his smile when he misses sitters there's something attractive when he skies it from 5 yards and still manages to crack a smile..

(Original post by Zürich)
    Alex Morgan

:teeth:

Hottest female football personality for me is Claire Rourke who presents for Liverpool TV

Willing to overlook the fact she's scouse
    It's some weird thing that quite a few liverpool birds are really fit but have such a **** accent sounds like glass screeching. The town is full of try hards quite a few girls who puts crayon on their eyebrows and 35 year old baby momma's who still dress up to go to town there's quite a few pretty hot ones there too.

Although Claire Rouke looks more natural.

ReputationRep:
    Funnily enough I was just thinking about this yesterday (no homo). I think Hazard's the best, but I'm probably saying that because I look like him (+RVP) :cool:. Probably tied with Torres actually

--

Alex Morgan

:teeth:

Hottest female football personality for me is Claire Rourke who presents for Liverpool TV

Willing to overlook the fact she's scouse

edit: actually I think I showed you this at one point

ReputationRep:
    You're all forgetting this little heart throb

ReputationRep:
    Why we got rid of Meireles and kept Benayoun and Malouda is beyond me.

ReputationRep:

What the **** is Luiz doing? :laugh: :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    it's a weird attraction...
    Don't you have that weird crush? He has that cheezy smile that he makes when he misses sittters that makes my heart bubble, and he manages to score some interesting goals. Plus he celebrates with his old club when he scores against them showing how he misses them. Such a great personality..
    **** me. The guys an absolute ****er. Lets not forget he threw a punch at Frank Lampard, and celebrated deliberately in front of Arsenal fans when playing for City. He's also all about the money, his wage demands at City and Tottenham were exceeding £200,000.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)

What the **** is Luiz doing? :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks man! I saw that and like i was like is he getting a team talk with AVB and my family were like your crazy. Absolutely hilarious i found it. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cannotbelieveit)
    **** me. The guys an absolute ****er. Lets not forget he threw a punch at Frank Lampard, and celebrated deliberately in front of Arsenal fans when playing for City. He's also all about the money, his wage demands at City and Tottenham were exceeding £200,000.
    Yeah I know. That's what I mean by him celebrating with his old club when he scores against them. :lol:
    I find him funny tbh. As much as I hate to say it. Without these *****(yes even suarez) football would not be as fun. We lost a gem in the prem by the name of mario balotelli.

ReputationRep:
    David Luiz since like the second half of the season has he always been played in CM? Hes looked a revelation there. Great performances it seems when i see him in CM.

ReputationRep:
    Could somebody please explain the decision to play a weakened team last night, the match against Aston Villa is going to be tough now he will have to play a strong side against them which will be knackered for the final against Benfica. Rafa Benitez tactical genius my arse.

While I'm ranting, what's with all this talk of bringing Falcao or Lewandowski in, I'd much rather see Luiz go into midfield a new defender to give some depth and Lukaku given the chance he deserves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHansa)
    Could somebody please explain the decision to play a weakened team last night, the match against Aston Villa is going to be tough now he will have to play a strong side against them which will be knackered for the final against Benfica. Rafa Benitez tactical genius my arse.

While I'm ranting, what's with all this talk of bringing Falcao or Lewandowski in, I'd much rather see Luiz go into midfield a new defender to give some depth and Lukaku given the chance he deserves.
    Erm...we didn’t really play a weakened side, it was pretty much our first team. It was only really the subs that weakened the side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    David Luiz since like the second half of the season has he always been played in CM? Hes looked a revelation there. Great performances it seems when i see him in CM.
    no this is probably the first time in the league, when he scored against fullham he was a center back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    no this is probably the first time in the league, when he scored against fullham he was a center back
    I think he played him there for a couple of games after the CWC but with the injuries to Terry and Cahill at one point or another he had to go back to defence. It's only the couple of games he's played him in mid again

Moyes has been confirmed as Utd manager. Phew. The title is up for grabs next year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    looked epic, would have been seriously jelly had you built the one at Battersea. Loved the single tier 'Dortmund style' stands and the unique power station look.

Finding a site will be insane though and you might even have to think about Putney, Wandsworth etc as you're not going to find a site in Fulham(know it pretty well and cant think of a single candidate). Stamford Bridge strikes me as a stadium that can be easily expanded though, at least to 50k which would probably do as Chelsea would struggle to get more than that, even in the big games.

Depends if uncle Roman pays for it or not. If he does then as usual Chelsea go scot free.
    What do you mean scot free? I believe the expenditure on stadium development is excluded for the purposes of FFP if this is what you mean? The proposed design did look nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    What do you mean scot free? I believe the expenditure on stadium development is excluded for the purposes of FFP if this is what you mean? The proposed design did look nice.
    Well Chelsea dont need to worry about where the money for a new stadium's going to come from like Arsenal did?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musester)
    Best hope may be this Malaysian resedential scheme at Battersea failing and it beeing up for sale again in a few years time. Can't see why thy picked it over Chelsea tbh seeing as through football ot would definetly work.

The only reason why we weren't picked appears to be because our evaluation was not high enough. It was the highest amount offered by a football club and it could be that Nine Elms is being overvalued. Not sure how wise it was to prefer a real estate business for it though given the housing market has been in a rubbish state for years and building works for affordable housing isn't really taking off, and the housing estate the Malaysians have proposed is not affordable housing. Last I heard they wanted to replace the chimneys with plastic alternatives but we'd have retained them. Plus, having a football club would keep money in the country and provide more jobs locally. However, people like to buy properties not even living in the country and they could have their fingers burnt like British buyers with Spanish villas.

ReputationRep:
    Well Chelsea dont need to worry about where the money for a new stadium's going to come from like Arsenal did?
    I'm guessing RA was happy to sanction it from his own wallet perhaps as a 0% interest loan. I don't know if any new streams of revenue were implicated during our bid though. I assume the bid was offered as a whole lump sum payment rather than over the course of a few years.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  WestStan_630.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  116.3 KB

Would have been a pretty epic stadium, the single tiers like Dortmund, and the corners with the brick walls reminds me of Ibrox in some ways.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.