Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Think he started uni so hasn't been that active. I think officially the leader is mhsc, or so it says on the society's profile. But that dude has gone AWOL
    Alas I am in my third year of university and working my balls off I still check the thread regularly, even if I don't post so much anymore (alas TSR is an addiction best completely avoided as any visit to this site inevitably takes much longer than expected).

cfc must be off at university by now, I remember meeting him IRL when he was still just a kid. Nice guy and he developed into a good poster as he got older and learnt more about football.

I'll appoint you back to being a fellow admin, as the oldest surviving member who posts regularly (how have you not got a life yet?) :bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    Alas I am in my third year of university and working my balls off I still check the thread regularly, even if I don't post so much anymore (alas TSR is an addiction best completely avoided as any visit to this site inevitably takes much longer than expected).

cfc must be off at university by now, I remember meeting him IRL when he was still just a kid. Nice guy and he developed into a good poster as he got older and learnt more about football.

I'll appoint you back to being a fellow admin, as the oldest surviving member who posts regularly (how have you not got a life yet?) :bhangra:
    Haha I wouldn't say I post that regularly. I can fluctuate in activity a lot, right now I'm not so busy so I've got the time but come May I'll hardly be on because of exams.

I think maybe someone else should get it too. Perhaps jam or if someone else feels like nominating themselves?

ReputationRep:
    Even if we win the tournament, how many from the youth setup do you think will realistically break into the first team squad? Maybe Feruz, but anyone else?
    lalkavic should get through the youth system

ReputationRep:
    Haha I wouldn't say I post that regularly. I can fluctuate in activity a lot, right now I'm not so busy so I've got the time but come May I'll hardly be on because of exams.

I think maybe someone else should get it too. Perhaps jam or if someone else feels like nominating themselves?
    jam or king messi would be good, i wouldn't mind doing it either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    jam or king messi would be good, i wouldn't mind doing it either.
    Oh yeah, there are still plenty of good posters

Will let mhsc decide if we need another deputy though.

ReputationRep:
    Ah brilliant, it's not just the Chelsea fans that call him it

Chelsea defender Cesar Azpilicueta says his team-mates have dropped their attempts to pronounce his name – and instead simply call the Spaniard ‘Dave’.

The former Marseille full back moved to the Premier League last summer, but his colleagues at Chelsea have struggled to say his surname correctly ever since.

'Cesar’s not even that hard,’ he was quoted in the Daily Telegraph saying. ‘But I suppose Azpilicueta is. Some said my name was too difficult to pronounce and could they call me Dave. It’s stuck. It’s also done affectionately.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tweek)

[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    I tried to make a nickname for him - Applecutter. But it never caught on :sad:

(Original post by Tweek)

[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    Who struggles to pronounce Cesar? :holmes:

And why not Azpi? Sounds much cooler than Dave in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    Who struggles to pronounce Cesar? :holmes:

And why not Azpi? Sounds much cooler than Dave in my opinion.
    It's pronounced Thesar

ReputationRep:
    Started from this. More of an amusing gesture and it's stuck

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Mata is ill and Hazard is on the bench. Possibly a foolish move, but I think the game against Utd will play a huge part on the team selection today.

ReputationRep:
    At least Marin gets a start, hope he has a good game.

ReputationRep:
    Finally Terry's back in the side.

ReputationRep:
    Want to repetitively punch the co-commentator. His voice irritates me. Everything he says irritates me.

ReputationRep:
    Do we even have a gameplan?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    John Terry to the rescue

Smh

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    It's been said so many times. But JT's heading ability :coma:

ReputationRep:
    And it's John Terry!

2nd start under Benitez, poor from the FSW.

ReputationRep:
    Are you kidding me.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Peak.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.