Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    KDB has agreed personal terms with Dortmund, but the two clubs are yet to agree a fee. I can see another Sturridge situation happening here :coma:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Before anyone doubts the validity of the source, it's the same paper that broke the Gotze story.

ReputationRep:
    Aren't Bild hit or miss? Much like the scum they just throw every rumour out there and as we are 'foreigners' we only really remember the big stories they get right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    KDB has agreed personal terms with Dortmund, but the two clubs are yet to agree a fee. I can see another Sturridge situation happening here :coma:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Before anyone doubts the validity of the source, it's the same paper that broke the Gotze story.
    Blid aren't that reputable, they just have good Bayern sources. They post articles similar to this fairly often, a lá The Daily Mail or The Sun.

Regardless, it would be stupid to sell him. We apparently told Leverkusen we weren't selling him when they came knocking so I don't see why it would be any different with Dortmund.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickini)
    Blid aren't that reputable, they just have good Bayern sources. They post articles similar to this fairly often, a lá The Daily Mail or The Sun.

Regardless, it would be stupid to sell him. We apparently told Leverkusen we weren't selling him when they came knocking so I don't see why it would be any different with Dortmund.
    Yeah that's true. I can only see you giving them De Bruyne if you get Lewandowski in return. Otherwise it would be a shocking transfer really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Yeah that's true. I can only see you giving them De Bruyne if you get Lewandowski in return. Otherwise it would be a shocking transfer really.
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing that kind of deal, perhaps KDB + cash for Lewandowski, or maybe Gündoğan, provided we have the foresight to put a buy back clause in the deal.

ReputationRep:
    Please don't be true.

Apparently he's agreed the terms, but the fee hasn't been accepted/agreed between the two clubs.

I can't blame him for wanting to leave, but we need to keep him and play him. Genuinely has the potential to be as good as Gerrard.

Ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Gotta keep KDB. I don't think we'll get Robben so we'll need another attacking mid probably... doesn't have to be experienced so I wouldn't mind Isco. And regarding CMs Gundogan would be brilliant to get - then if we manage to buy a top quality striker we'll be set, lol. Won't the FFP be a problem though?

ReputationRep:
    Hazard will be a huge miss on the EL Final. Perhaps a midfield three with Luiz in CDM, with Rami and Frank ahead with Mata and Oscar moving across the line behind Torres.

Last I head about KDB was we were going to send him on loan to Dortmund reducing the fee for Lewandoski.

ReputationRep:
    Going to be extremely gutted if we let KdB go. It's like we never learn :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:

And they said Kagawa was better.

ReputationRep:
    I really hope we don't sell KDB. I was looking forward to him returning and expanding our Belgian contingent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musester)

And they said Kagawa was better.
    Brilliant video.

My favourite goal was at 9:37 (although Man Utd curler was quality too), and my favourite assist at 7:40. Unfortunately they didn't have the Stoke goal!

ReputationRep:
    What about Mario Gomez. Not sure if I'd prefer him over Falcao or even Lewandoski considering the seasons they've had, but I'd much rather have him than Cavani.

£50 million for Falcao is too much though-particualry when he's almost 29.

Isn't Falcao's agent (Jorge Mendes) the same as Mourinho's though?
    Cavani has had a similar season to those two, cavani has a high release clause so he's out of bounds for me tbh. It's just that cavani seems to have that mario gomez curse that he's **** whenever I watch him but he scores hattricks on highlights.

ReputationRep:
    If we get lewandowski I wouldn't mind seeing KDB leave(we could get gundogan/matic which is a more important position than squad depth in AM/wings), but that must mean torres is being shown the door which I can't wait to see. If we buy lewandowski, lukaku is on loan and torres is not shown the door I will be raging.

ReputationRep:
    What about Mario Gomez. Not sure if I'd prefer him over Falcao or even Lewandoski considering the seasons they've had, but I'd much rather have him than Cavani.

£50 million for Falcao is too much though-particualry when he's almost 29.

Isn't Falcao's agent (Jorge Mendes) the same as Mourinho's though?
    Falcao has only just turned 27...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    If we get lewandowski I wouldn't mind seeing KDB leave(we could get gundogan/matic which is a more important position than squad depth in AM/wings), but that must mean torres is being shown the door which I can't wait to see. If we buy lewandowski, lukaku is on loan and torres is not shown the door I will be raging.
    Lol. Youre mad if you think Dortmund would let Gundogan go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Lol. Youre mad if you think Dortmund would let Gundogan go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think we'll get him, just saying he's the type of player we should be getting next season. Matic, moutinho, alonso(if he doesn't sign a deal) and you'll probably find some more people who fit the role here and there as luiz isn't enough for that role we can't have one person who can do that, we could use chalobah there too next season unless watford come up to the prem. There are other viable and personally better targets than gundogan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickini)
    Of course, although we seem to love making bizarre decisions. If we bring him back he's got to be above Ba and Torres in the pecking order, no question about that.
    Oh, okay. I thought you were disagreeing. I'd rather give Lukaku a full year than buy Falcao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Oh, okay. I thought you were disagreeing. I'd rather give Lukaku a full year than buy Falcao.
    Yeah I worded it funny I agree with you, Falcao is an excellent player but we all know what happened last time we spent £50million on one player... Although with Arsenal, City and United all looking to strengthen in the summer, I think Lukaku might fall a bit short next season if we do actually want to win the league. Hence why I'd like to see us go for Lewandowski/Gomez, loaning Lukaku out again unless we can get rid of Torres or Ba, in which case Lukaku would be our second choice behind Lewandowski/Gomez to be used as much as possible. WAGNH are talking about Lukaku going on loan to Swansea which was a rumour that surfaced a few months ago, but quietened down pretty quickly.

Slightly off topic, but a former Santos official reckons Neymar to Bayern is a done deal: http://www.vicentecascione.com.br/bl...3#.UZIdErVtjnh

Bayern's team if this is true... :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    I don't think we'll get him, just saying he's the type of player we should be getting next season. Matic, moutinho, alonso(if he doesn't sign a deal) and you'll probably find some more people who fit the role here and there as luiz isn't enough for that role we can't have one person who can do that, we could use chalobah there too next season unless watford come up to the prem. There are other viable and personally better targets than gundogan.
    I dont think Alonso would move to Chelsea tbh. Could defo see Moutinho whilst KdB develops.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.