Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Pretty dire tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicseymour)
    The Official 2013/14 Away Kit - what do you guys think??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    that's shocking - stripes ruin it imo

ReputationRep:
    Made a 35m offer for Hulk (apparently). Expected that. Hope it goes through because he'll be very useful.

ReputationRep:
    Think he is massively overrated, costly and can't see where he fits in. Would much rather see Piazon given a chance.

ReputationRep:
    Hulks name is very apt. Not the best finisher but can cause havoc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    Hulks name is very apt. Not the best finisher but can cause havoc.
    chelsea could attract him because of the number of bazilians that are there plus zenits fans are openly racist. He would be a top signing but theres already a hell of a lot of players in them attacking midfield/ winger positions

ReputationRep:
    Hulk is a beast... we need a striker though! Lukaku will be major but we don't have another top class striker.
    Demba Ba only scores crazy goals and struggles to score easy ones.
    Jovetic would be a good buy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleveradam)
    Hulk is a beast... we need a striker though! Lukaku will be major but we don't have another top class striker.
    he wont go to chelsea if arsenal bid for him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleveradam)
    I can't see how Jovetic would fit into the Chelsea team. Firstly he hasn't got the Physicality to play up front. Secondly he's best position is in the Number 10 role just behind the main striker. I'm sure most Chelsea fans would agree Mata is most effective in that role all day long. Thirdly Jovetic can also play on the left of a front 3 but Jovetic can't match the pace or balance of Hazard, Hazard is most effective player in that position. If he went to Chelsea he would be wasted

ReputationRep:
    New away kit, I'd give 6/10

Our third kit has a reputation of being utter trash, whereas our home kit is always excellent.

ReputationRep:
    It's almost as if, Adidas likes to put their best designers for the home kit, then they get bored and give their interns to do out away and third kit :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with the away kit, I quite like it. Prefer it to the home tbh. Better than Liverpool's white away kit, wouldn't bet against a Liverpool fan arguing that it's not though.

The 3rd kit looks a little like the away kit from the 2007/2008 season I think it was.

ReputationRep:
    Don't like the away kit too much.

ReputationRep:
    More sources saying we're in talks with Napoli's chairman for Cavani. If we can send Torres to them as part of the deal that'd be great.

Still waiting on the CM rumours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musester)
    What's wrong with the away kit, I quite like it. Prefer it to the home tbh. Better than Liverpool's white away kit, wouldn't bet against a Liverpool fan arguing that it's not though.

The 3rd kit looks a little like the away kit from the 2007/2008 season I think it was.
    What's wrong with it? It has red on it. It made me think of France though. What's with the raised crest and logos on kits? Is it because they rub against players' nipples that they raise them? There's one of my old shorts that made it uncomfortable to wear, because of the padding, but it might have been overly worn. Nothing gets worse than that yellow and black stripe kit we had.

ReputationRep:
    Just buy Cavani for 40m + Torres, bring back Lukaku and buy a better CDM and we're set.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    More sources saying we're in talks with Napoli's chairman for Cavani. If we can send Torres to them as part of the deal that'd be great.

Still waiting on the CM rumours!
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...on-bid-reports

So...Hulk or Cavani lads?

Edit: Hate goal but quotes: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/...s?ICID=HP_HN_2

ReputationRep:
    We need Hulk on the right wing - he's a very good team player. If we can exchange Torres as part of the deal then Cavani too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cannotbelieveit)
    New away kit, I'd give 6/10

Our third kit has a reputation of being utter trash, whereas our home kit is always excellent.
    http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/03/leaked...01314-3711958/

I actually like the third kit I reckon it'll look better on someone than on the table :P Nice and simple.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Liverpool are planning to expand their stadium too. Hope Abramovich is still interested in expanding the bridge/developing a new one.

Also, if we get Cavani for 50m, I wonder what Mourinho will spend the remaining 50 on. Hulk will be 35m but then we still need another CM like Gundogan, CB (although not a priority) and winger. >_>

The potential 4-3-3 / 4-2-3-1 lineups could be juicy.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.