Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/220711.html#

Seems like we've made an 8 million for Bruma.

Am I the only one who doesn't actually want Rooney?
    Rooney can **** off and camp at United. There is no reason we should buy him - that too for 60 million? Don't need his attitude in the team.

Why are we buying midfielders and wingers? We will become a laughing stock very soon if all we do is keep buying players then loaning them. Surely Jose Mourinho can't keep making all these promises to each midfielder.

Also Essien is back at Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.teamtalk.com/fanzone/1516...rco-van-Ginkel

For anyone wanting to know more about van Ginkel, quite a good article from three Dutch writers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickini)
    http://www.teamtalk.com/fanzone/1516...rco-van-Ginkel

For anyone wanting to know more about van Ginkel, quite a good article from three Dutch writers.
    Did you find that from Reddit by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRush)
    Did you find that from Reddit by any chance?
    Indeed I did

ReputationRep:
    Indeed I did
    Gotta love Reddit

ReputationRep:
    United fans be mad.

ReputationRep:
    Bruma (Jeffrey Bruma that is, 21-year old CB) has left us for PSV. Apparently we've included a buy-back clause.

https://twitter.com/JBruma/status/35...078720/photo/1

ReputationRep:
    We sure have a lot of connections and whatnot with dutch players/teams.

ReputationRep:
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...-Didier-Drogba

Well this is random.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is so inactive compared to the others.

--

Even though Guardiola isn't great against us, I honestly cannot see us winning the Super Cup. (Yes I know it's very early to talk about this but whatever).

Don't know how well Van Ginkel or De Bruyne will do for us even though they look like promising players. Not sure about Rooney or De Rossi. But let's assume it goes fine...

-------------Rooney------------
    --De Bruyne--Hazard--Mata---
    --Van Ginkel--De Rossi--
    --Cole--Terry--Luiz--Azpi

If not then replace De Rossi with Luiz, Luiz with Ivan, and Rooney with Lukaku.

Don't even know wtf Guardiola will use. How is he supposed to fit Thiago in?

Neuer
    Lahm Martinez Alaba
    Muller Thiago Schwei Kroos
    Robben Götze Ribery

Schwein Martinez
    Kroos
    Muller Gotze Thiago

Probably not going to be the first one but I really don't know. But damn, that's a really really strong squad.

Looking forward to playing the all star teams to see how well some of our new players do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    This thread is so inactive compared to the others.

--

Even though Guardiola isn't great against us, I honestly cannot see us winning the Super Cup. (Yes I know it's very early to talk about this but whatever).

Don't know how well Van Ginkel or De Bruyne will do for us even though they look like promising players. Not sure about Rooney or De Rossi. But let's assume it goes fine...

-------------Rooney------------
    --De Bruyne--Hazard--Mata---
    --Van Ginkel--De Rossi--
    --Cole--Terry--Luiz--Azpi

If not then replace De Rossi with Luiz, Luiz with Ivan, and Rooney with Lukaku.

Don't even know wtf Guardiola will use. How is he supposed to fit Thiago in?

Neuer
    Lahm Martinez Alaba
    Muller Thiago Schwei Kroos
    Robben Götze Ribery

Schwein Martinez
    Kroos
    Muller Gotze Thiago

Probably not going to be the first one but I really don't know. But damn, that's a really really strong squad.

Looking forward to playing the all star teams to see how well some of our new players do.
    Gotze wont be used as a false 9.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bruma (Jeffrey Bruma that is, 21-year old CB) has left us for PSV. Apparently we've included a buy-back clause.

https://twitter.com/JBruma/status/35...078720/photo/1
    Another young player lovingly nurtured until he fulfills his potential at Chelsea. Van Ginkel will be making the same sorry journey before long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Another young player lovingly nurtured until he fulfills his potential at Chelsea. Van Ginkel will be making the same sorry journey before long.
    Not true. He will be GOATing it up in the PL next season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    We sure have a lot of connections and whatnot with dutch players/teams.
    Didn't Arnesen start that for you before you dispatched him?

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for the friendly on Wednesday; i'm really interested in seeing some of our new signings and youngsters in action.

ReputationRep:
    I really hope we don't get Rooney, stupid lump of lard. I reckon Lukaku should do well as the only out and out striker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelani)
    I can't wait for the friendly on Wednesday; i'm really interested in seeing some of our new signings and youngsters in action.
    Me too. Who are we playing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelani)
    What time will the game be in BST dude?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Me too. Who are we playing?
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    What time will the game be in BST dude?
    Singha All-stars, KO is 2pm BST.

ReputationRep:
    Singha All-stars, KO is 2pm BST.
    Cheers, I like games that are in Asia. Don't come on at an obscure time when shown here

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.