Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, bad enough a game starting this late, but now its delayed due to traffic, god, my eyes are shutting! Ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleveradam)
    This is where Juan Mata would have been perfect and David Luiz!
    Would have been like a CL final had these 2 started.
    They're both injured and it's not really a disaster anyway.

Will be interesting to see how we cope with all over the pitch. Azpilicueta will have Ronaldo in his back pocket though.

Did the same to Bale last season and I saw a video of him back in 2009 playing for Osasuna v Real and he played very well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manty)
    Jesus, bad enough a game starting this late, but now its delayed due to traffic, god, my eyes are shutting! Ridiculous!
    Hahaha I'm genuinely starting to drift off now.

ReputationRep:
    woke up just now thought I missed the first bit but looks like it's not even on yet? whaaatt hurry up

ReputationRep:
    2:20 and it hasn't started lol. Don't think I will stay awake.

ReputationRep:
    **** off with this light show man.

ReputationRep:
    Right lads, let's get to work!

Come on Chelsea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    You're right.

So is Van Ginkel going to play deep then? He played further up front with Vitesse in the 4-3-3 but ok.
    It appears so. I had never seen him play for Vitesse - although I know praise was based around his attacking ability - but in this pre-season his passing and vision certainly look composed enough to play as a DLP.

It does mean we can fluidly alternate between the two formations though. MvG could move into CAM for 4-2-3-1 or drop deeper for 4-3-3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkII)
    They're both injured and it's not really a disaster anyway.

Will be interesting to see how we cope with all over the pitch. Azpilicueta will have Ronaldo in his back pocket though.

Did the same to Bale last season and I saw a video of him back in 2009 playing for Osasuna v Real and he played very well.
    I guess in midfield we'll camp the squad and in doing that it's gonna be hard for ronaldo to cut in.

Would like madrid in the CL tbh we never get them.

ReputationRep:
    I suppose Ramires has to do a job against Ronaldo which is why is he on the RW.

ReputationRep:
    Lol Pepe's started already

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This match has such a quick tempo that it's looks as if it's on fast forward.

ReputationRep:
    Oh!! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    *******s

ReputationRep:
    Oh no...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Poor defending. Cahill backing off yet again. Ramires

ReputationRep:
    Been playing poor. Pathetic.
    Ramires has been shocking and cahill didn't mark marcelo tight. Poor as of far.

ReputationRep:
    Jose has got the formation and midfield all wrong. Ramires is supposed to play CDM so who the hell is going to play on the flank?
    Change or another 4-1 defeat like last year against Atletico Madrid.

ReputationRep:
    jesus, need a change of formation, serious need of control, ramires is awful. get him off,

ReputationRep:
    Ramires oh my ****ing god.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.