The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's not Ramires's fault for playing without confidence, it's the position he has been asked to play so he's in 2 minds of whether to play CDM role or play up.
Ramires always reminds people he's Brazilian with those chips
Reply 4882
Original post by silver0
Bet Ramires changed your mind now...:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:wink:
Reply 4883
Original post by MarkII
How does he do something so s*** then so beatiful?

I don't know. I just wonder how we use this guy because he tends to pop up in the weirdest of places.
I don't think anyone will ever understand the complete lunacy of Ramires' play. He hadn't successfully controlled the ball up until chipping that finish, yet he managed to pull it off in a thoroughly Messi-esque fashion.
Reply 4885
Original post by cleveradam
It's not Ramires's fault for playing without confidence, it's the position he has been asked to play so he's in 2 minds of whether to play CDM role or play up.

What? He'll have been told what Jose wants him to do. Shouldn't really be an excuse for giving the ball away two or three times already and losing Marcello for the goal.
Surely a penalty?
Reply 4887
Original post by cleveradam

But he's not the CDM. It's van ginkel... All Ramires had to do was track that run. He was losing the ball quite a bit too which was why I was frustrated by him.
Reply 4888
not a foul, good challenege van ginkel
Reply 4889
Original post by billybo_h
I don't think anyone will ever understand the complete lunacy of Ramires' play. He hadn't successfully controlled the ball up until chipping that finish, yet he managed to pull it off in a thoroughly Messi-esque fashion.

He's an enigma.
**** me ronaldo is a **** freekick taker at times.
Reply 4890
come on ref!
Reply 4891
is van ginkel playing???
Original post by yaboy
is van ginkel playing???

CDM partner with Lampard.
Ozil should always be first choice in the hole for Real Madrid. He's one of the best in the world there, and nowhere near as effective on the right. Would prioritise him over Isco at least for now.

Ronaldo just smiled. Definitely not coming United.
Reply 4894
enjoying outmuscling the madrid players all over the park.
I don't know what to say so far lol. Ramires bad at the start then scores that goal. This game is pretty exciting though.
Reply 4896
This ref is a bit trigger happy. Let the game flow man, Van Ginkel made a nice challenge and won the ball yet it was a foul. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4897
Reply 4898
ah dear
Original post by jam277
He's an enigma.
**** me ronaldo is a **** freekick taker at times.

:biggrin:

Latest