So who scored that goal? lol
    Ivanovic.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    lucky to be 2-1 up considering how badly you're playing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    lucky to be 2-1 up considering how badly you're playing
    Doesn't matter. We're currently 3rd and you're 5th. Although we both have a game in hand on Spurs. Pressure is on them IMO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tweek)
    Doesn't matter. We're currently 3rd and you're 5th. Although we both have a game in hand on Spurs. Pressure is on them IMO
    And you have to play Spurs...Spurs are finished as far as I can see, but I reckon Arsenal'll get 3rd.

If Lamps comes on he'll definitely score at least 2 deflected shots, _

ReputationRep:
    Deflections, deflections everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    And you have to play Spurs...

Spurs are finished as far as I can see, but I reckon Arsenal'll get 3rd...
    Home match against them. We beat them what 4-2 last time we played, and that was at WHL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chigyy)
    Home match against them. We beat them what 4-2 last time we played, and that was at WHL
    Well that seems like a lifetime ago, your form is completely different now. Either way, at least one of Spurs/CFC will drop points whereas Arsenal will just keep winning given our easier run in and lack of Europa league/FA distractions. Spurs have City coming up next as well I think

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be surprised if Spurs finish 6th. They really struggle without the dynamism of Bale and Lennon. By the time Bale comes back, they'll have to momentum and the players will be on a low. I think we'll finish 3rd due to you guys still being in the EL.

ReputationRep:
    Well that seems like a lifetime ago, your form is completely different now. Either way, at least one of Spurs/CFC will drop points whereas Arsenal will just keep winning given our easier run in and lack of Europa league/FA distractions. Spurs have City coming up next as well I think
    I really hope Arsenal get a champions league spot. We need 4 strong teams to compete next year, we don't want an inexperienced Spurs team that will flop.

ReputationRep:
    Torres is really lively today.

ReputationRep:
    I really hope Arsenal get a champions league spot. We need 4 strong teams to compete next year, we don't want an inexperienced Spurs team that will flop.
    Tbh we always flop in the CL anyway, we don't make it past the round of 16. We need to sign two-three top players to challenge for it.

ReputationRep:
    Ian Wright on ESPN has the most unique commentating style I've ever heard

ReputationRep:
    Are we seriously bringing on Benayoun...?

ReputationRep:
    What on earth were Sunderland doing on that free-kick then.

Oh Luiz :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    3rd place :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Na, I want spurs to stay. They're an ambitious team with a good manager trying the best he can. I feel sorry for them but they just don't have the squad to compete on all fronts. Good first 11 but that's it. While arsenal have a bad first 11 but good squad.

ReputationRep:
    Spurs play City next and we have a game in hand against them.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh we should let spurs win so they can get above arsenal. No bale for them too. Peak times for them man.

Then again. Second place is still in reach, need united to beat city and spurs to beat city which is still possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Tbh we should let spurs win so they can get above arsenal. No bale for them too. Peak times for them man.

Then again. Second place is still in reach, need united to beat city and spurs to beat city which is still possible.
    AVB deserves everything he gets after his classless gloating after they beat us last month. Spurs will never learn and if they cant get in this season they never will because Arsenal will definitely improve over the summer as will Liverpool/Newcastle.

Hoping Everton sneak in with Arsenal :moon:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.