Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Anyway. I don't think mourinho was expecting to win this tbh. He said himself before the game we don't have to worry about real in the league, but in the CL we'll be ready for them when the bridge comes. I guess if he gets used to the squad some more we could be ready for them. But it was pretty clear they have a stronger team than us currently. Even if we get something out of this I would still say they're stronger than us. Better in possession, more clinical.

Anyway have our players gave up or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kidomo)
    I'm talking about the current United and City team....your team is ****ing littered with gold and you're struggling to beat them....
    littered with gold... rooney is on 250k a week to bench warm..

ReputationRep:
    What games are you talking? In the champions league, United were by far the strongest team against real only lost because of that red which wasn't a red as we all know....if real was to play United again they would have no chance.
    Hmmmm....Ronaldo, Ozil and Isco v's Zaha, Welbeck and Nani.

0/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    I hope Van Ginkel starts most games next season, it would be diabolical to let Mikel play there ahead of him.

Absolute steal for 8mill though
    You watched Vitesse last season then I presume? :rolleyes:

8m was about right really

ReputationRep:
    I'm talking about the current United and City team....your team is ****ing littered with gold and you're struggling to beat them....
    Also your forgetting we look to play against madrid, united looked to defend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkII)
    I can't get FRS working anymore. Missed two pre-season games because of it.
    It's now firstrow.org not .eu

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Anyway. I don't think mourinho was expecting to win this tbh. He said himself before the game we don't have to worry about real in the league, but in the CL we'll be ready for them when the bridge comes. I guess if he gets used to the squad some more we could be ready for them. But it was pretty clear they have a stronger team than us currently. Even if we get something out of this I would still say they're stronger than us. Better in possession, more clinical.

Anyway have our players gave up or something.

They have incredible movement as well. We're not slouches at all, but they make us look as if we are.

ReputationRep:
    Who have united bought this season?
    City have bought and sold players who are arguably the same level as each other. Namely tevez/balotelli I doubt they'd do much better.

Really just stop talking, you're embarrassing yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    It's now firstrow.org not .eu

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cheers Thought I'd lost the best streaming site around.

ReputationRep:
    forgot just how good ronaldo is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkII)
    Hmmmm....Ronaldo, Ozil and Isco v's Zaha, Welbeck and Nani.

0/10
    Aren't you forgetting RVP, Rooney, Hernandez and Shinji?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    You watched Vitesse last season then I presume? :rolleyes:

8m was about right really
    Tbf you said the exact same thing about vertonghen.

ReputationRep:
    world class once again from Ronaldo.

ReputationRep:
    ah rooney, that united player!

Kagawa is literally class.

ReputationRep:
    Rooney's leaving. And I was comparing Attacking mids not strikers. If you knew anything about football, which you clearly don't, then you'd know that.

ReputationRep:
    FFS Cristiano why do you have to be such a top guy. I'm trying to hate you. I'm trying.

ReputationRep:
    Muriel a potential chelsea signing, also willian transfer listed! :P

ReputationRep:
    Who have united bought this season?
    City have bought and sold players who are arguably the same level as each other. Namely tevez/balotelli I doubt they'd do much better.

Really just stop talking, you're embarrassing yourself.
    Your club is an embarrassment. I really can't see you win anything at all this season. How people can see Chelsea as title contenders is beyond me, considering they struggled to get top 4 against the likes of Arsenal and Spurs who had arguably a weaker side compared to your star studded side ugh it makes me sick.

ReputationRep:
    Tbf you said the exact same thing about vertonghen.
    Was bitter than Arsenal didnt get him probably tbh. Was never going to be over complementary about a Spurs signing. . He spend most of his time at Ajax ball watching and I'd seen him get dominated a few times but over all Vertonghen surprised most people/

ReputationRep:
    Your club is an embarrassment. I really can't see you win anything at all this season. How people can see Chelsea as title contenders is beyond me, considering they struggled to get top 4 against the likes of Arsenal and Spurs who had arguably a weaker side compared to your star studded side ugh it makes me sick.
    Barely a struggle last season, we were fighting for the title for the first half of the season and faded in the 2nd half.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.