Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-co...3/05/luiz1.gif

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell are we looking like all we want is a point. All Hazard is doing is pass back to Cole for 45 minutes. He hasn't attacked Phil Jones. Bring on Lukaku, Keep Schurrle on and take off Lampard.
    Lampard has rarely touched the ball.
    One of the most boring half of football in my life.
    Lampard needs to make a few more runs or do something creative. Ramires is not good enough with his long passes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so annoyed I can't watch this game, even if it sounds boring D:

ReputationRep:
    Terrible first half tbh. Hazard and De Bruyne looking poor, Ramires is terrible, and Lamps hasn't done anything.

ReputationRep:
    Van Ginkel isn't even on the bench ffs.

ReputationRep:
    I was actually falling asleep... Chelsea are playing it safe, so boring. Bring on a stiker!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This game is shocking. Cannot believe firstly that Van Ginkel aint even made the bench. Shurrle has looked decent , but De Bruyne has unimpressed , i think we need to bring Mata on !

ReputationRep:
    We have 0 creativity. Jose Mourinho will be glad with a point. What a horrendous half of football.

ReputationRep:
    Mourinho should be ashamed of himself.

ReputationRep:
    Atleast Di Matteo went for it a year ago.

ReputationRep:
    Bit shocking wasn't it.. BUT a draw isn't too bad considering it's away.. soooo let's just trust Jose, he knows what he's doing haha.

ReputationRep:
    Ruined my Fantasy Football.

Thanks Chelsea, thanks Van Persie.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure I'm happy to see Mourinho back after that. His antics are getting old now.

ReputationRep:
    Lol Chelsea fans getting pissed off after drawing a game against the champions at a very hard ground to go to. It's one game against the hardest team to play against in the league. Typical prawn sandwich brigade.

ReputationRep:
    point's a point , especially at Old Trafford it's not bad.

ReputationRep:
    Mata should have played

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    Ruined my Fantasy Football.

Thanks Chelsea, thanks Van Persie.
    Well I put on Cech anyway, I'm fine tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Haha bring back Rafa!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't watch the match but the end result isn't bad for you. They're the champions and were playing at home, the onus should have been on them to attack.

ReputationRep:
    Torres is awful, Lukaku should have came on

Oscar was awful, Mata should have came on

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.