Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    This is so crap, why we are trying to play like Barca I don't know... We do not have Messi... Torres not even on bench despite being the only striker available that has scored this year, Mata on bench for most of game and he can't play well unless he plays regularly, Eto'o is so past it, he's turned into yoghurt...

ReputationRep:
    Samuel Eto'o is so different now.

ReputationRep:
    So I lose my phone in the train and we lose at home, great day I've had today!

ReputationRep:
    Woah. How much longer will Jose last if this keeps up?

Spoiler:
    Show

Jose OUT!!!

Bring back RAFA!

ReputationRep:
    GTA it is then

ReputationRep:
    Same problem as the weekend; we field 11 players, they field 1 team.

ReputationRep:
    "Everton defeat is just a one off"
    Team has looked thrash all season when it comes to creating a goal barring the first 30 minutes VS Hull City.
    Jose has done something behind the scenes to make so many players turn crap. No one gives a **** about where they're even passing the ball.

Hazard is no Drogba, he isn't going to bloody hold the ball up and dribble past 100 defenders. Utter stupidity from Jose, again benching Mata and Azpilicueta.
    What an idiot Jose is - lets spend 30million on a **** winger when we need a striker who can win ariel balls.

Jose Mourinho is utterly ridiculous with his tactics and mentality. Creativity out of the window and just lump the ball forward like West Ham at every given opportunity.

You can only keep saying how this result is a one off.
    We've scored no more than 2 goals a game and nearly half the games played 0 goals.

ReputationRep:
    ...meanwhile Rafa's top of the league and just beat Dortmund 2-0 :awesome:

All jokes aside didn't watch your match expecting you to win comfortably, what the hell happened.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's hardly a controversial statement to say that we were far more dangerous and creative under Benitez.

That is a statement to be taken in isolation, though. It is, of course, early days, and I'm sure we'll improve. Hopefully.

However, there is nothing to be said for loaning out Lukaku. That is pitiably bad management.

ReputationRep:
    2 wins from 6, with 3 defeats is very poor.

Thankfully, there's still games to rectify this poor start, but we haven't got long. It's absolutely imperative we get a victory at the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleveradam)
    "Everton defeat is just a one off"
    Team has looked thrash all season when it comes to creating a goal barring the first 30 minutes VS Hull City.
    Jose has done something behind the scenes to make so many players turn crap. No one gives a **** about where they're even passing the ball.
    Seriously. It's okay to be critical but to say "Jose has done something behind the scenes to make so many players turn crap" then why the hell do you think anyone will listen to the crap you sprout out?

Can't see Ba getting many goals this year though.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Samuel Eto'o is so different now.
    Eto'o and Torres would have been a dream strike pairing... five years ago.

Is this the first game Jose's ever lost at Stamford Bridge?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I came in here for the same reason Deshi did, literally just to mention that Rafa is top of his league and just beat last year's finalists 2-0.

A lot of your fans are complete and utter gob****es, I really despise them for how they treated Rafa, and I can see that you've started turning on Mourinho already. ****ing morons

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reggio)
    This is so crap, why we are trying to play like Barca I don't know... We do not have Messi... Torres not even on bench despite being the only striker available that has scored this year, Mata on bench for most of game and he can't play well unless he plays regularly, Eto'o is so past it, he's turned into yoghurt...
    torres is beyond rubbish, we lost, but torres would have done nothing, just look at his scoring record he scores when we are winning 4-0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    Yeah I came in here for the same reason Deshi did, literally just to mention that Rafa is top of his league and just beat last year's finalists 2-0.

A lot of your fans are complete and utter gob****es, I really despise them for how they treated Rafa, and I can see that you've started turning on Mourinho already. ****ing morons
    I don't see anyone turning on Mourinho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

yeah. And first in Champions league since 2003 against Besiktas at home. Records crumbling every game.

ReputationRep:
    Were Basle that good or were you guys that poor? People on this page calling for Torres (wow, things are that bad) and alluding that Rafa had this team better (you've got this right).

ReputationRep:
    teams are starting to figure out jose mourino's one dimensional football

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

I know right football is weird, the Samuel Eto'o of three years ago was a beast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sucess)
    torres is beyond rubbish, we lost, but torres would have done nothing, just look at his scoring record he scores when we are winning 4-0
    His last five goals for us have been the first against Rubin Kazan away, Basel to send us to 3-2 up on agreggate, give us the lead against Benfica in the Europa League Final, the winner against Everton and the first against the European Champions.

What a silly statement.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.