Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sucess)
    torres is beyond rubbish, we lost, but torres would have done nothing, just look at his scoring record he scores when we are winning 4-0
    agreed, he's basically a £50mil version of theo walcott

ReputationRep:
    I totally forgot about how great Streller, Stocker and Schar were.....

I watched them when they played against United last season, and the chemistry was the just brilliant.
    Im still wondering why Eto'o was bought in, even though his game has completely deteriorated being in Russia

ReputationRep:
    I respect Jose, as a manager and as a person. I'm not doubting his managerial abilities, but what is he doing putting Mata on the bench for most of the games? Why is De Bruyne not even starting despite impressing so much in pre-season and the opening game? Questions need to be asked..

Oh and those who are now starting to think maybe we should have given Rafa a longer stint, gimme a break. I can't remember many people showing him that much support last season, so it's too late to look back now. All we can do now is hope this is an early season blip, and to bounce back with a win against Fulham.

ReputationRep:
    Benitez is having the last laugh here and rightly so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Were Basle that good or were you guys that poor? People on this page calling for Torres (wow, things are that bad) and alluding that Rafa had this team better (you've got this right).
    Same as Everton game but even worst. First half we made a few chances and scored 45th minute. Couldn't penetrate their defense even once in the first half till Oscar scored.
    2nd half was even worst than the first, same as Everton performance but even worst. Kept lumping the ball forward to Etoo and Ba like we're West Ham v2. Wonder what the pass conversion rate was for all of the players and team, was ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleveradam)
    "Everton defeat is just a one off"
    Team has looked thrash all season when it comes to creating a goal barring the first 30 minutes VS Hull City.
    Jose has done something behind the scenes to make so many players turn crap. No one gives a **** about where they're even passing the ball.

Hazard is no Drogba, he isn't going to bloody hold the ball up and dribble past 100 defenders. Utter stupidity from Jose, again benching Mata and Azpilicueta.
    What an idiot Jose is - lets spend 30million on a **** winger when we need a striker who can win ariel balls.

Jose Mourinho is utterly ridiculous with his tactics and mentality. Creativity out of the window and just lump the ball forward like West Ham at every given opportunity.

You can only keep saying how this result is a one off.
    We've scored no more than 2 goals a game and nearly half the games played 0 goals.
    The bolded part is sheer sheer crap. How is Hazard in anyway similar to Drogba. They played different positions, one had the ball knocked up to him when we were struggling for him to have a go at goal, whereas Hazard cuts inside and dribbles at defenders, and he doesn't even play as a bloody striker.

And the West Ham comparison? Did you even watch the game? Do you even watch any Chelsea matches? Hell do you even watch an football?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    :rofl2:

"Special One"

:rofl2:
    He's actually now the happy one.

ReputationRep:
    Mourinho looked like he was running out of ideas during his last season at Real Madrid. Looks like he's brought that with him to Chelsea.

You'll be fine though.

ReputationRep:
    Roman's apparently gone into the Chelsea dressing room

ReputationRep:
    It shouldn't need stating that I fully support Mourinho but he needs to realise that this is not the 2004-2006 team. He cannot continue trying to grind out 1-0 wins; he has one of the most high-quality attacking line-ups in world football and needs to maximise their potential. He also needs to realise that we have a huge squad and we need to go hard against these sides and put three past them, rather than go 1-0 up and try to close out the game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Roman's apparently gone into the Chelsea dressing room
    lol damn ****ing right they all need a Cantona kick up the arse

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Straight up G;44542242]Rafa, Rafael, Rafa, Rafael, R

I'm hoping Chelsea get through the group stages just so they can get Napoli in the knockout rounds so Rafa can teach them a lesson :coma:

ReputationRep:
    "We have 5 games left to finish in the top 2" - If he's already thinking about scraping a qualification place, you wonder why the players were playing so bad. His feeding negative energy with his ridiculous comments in the media. "Schurrle should have passed ball quicker", quickly ruined his confidence a couple of days ago too. Additionally, he keeps saying "players must fight for position" - too bad all the players we have for Strike have all played this season and in the Midfield he doesn't give good players a chance to replace the players that have just lost a game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    I'm hoping Chelsea get through the group stages just so they can get Napoli in the knockout rounds so Rafa can teach them a lesson :coma:
    The manager that's won 3 trophies since 2005?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    Don't give a ****, just proper happy
    That's pretty sad. Why even come in here. Just leave.

ReputationRep:
    New account, mah brothas.

Mourinho, I am disappoint.

I backed you up over your entire career and was your biggest fan but you have let me down so far.

:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    It shouldn't need stating that I fully support Mourinho but he needs to realise that this is not the 2004-2006 team. He cannot continue trying to grind out 1-0 wins; he has one of the most high-quality attacking line-ups in world football and needs to maximise their potential. He also needs to realise that we have a huge squad and we need to go hard against these sides and put three past them, rather than go 1-0 up and try to close out the game.
    Transition can get ugly! Just have to wait and see what's best for our team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    I would run starkers from Liverpool to London if that happened.

(Original post by Tweek)
    That's pretty sad. Why even come in here. Just leave.
    Because I have an opinion to offer on the state of Chelsea FC and it's pitiable 'fans'.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't watch the game but maybe making too many changes affected how the team played. They need time to gel together especially the younger players in the team.

I still think you'll qualify easily though with the group your in but I'm not a fan of Mourinho's playing style. Score and then sit back for the rest of the game and counterattack when given the opportunity. Should go for the kill and then when you're winning comfortably then sit back.

Still early days though.

ReputationRep:
    Man twitter (and this thread) are so hard to be on right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.