Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickini)
    Who is?

PRSOM
    Never understood why people get so gleeful when a team loses, fair enough when the result benefits your team but seriously? Bunch of sad ***** tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    I know. They're getting so mad though and I ain't event trying :rofl:
    :lol:

But you can't blame them after Jose's bad start when everyone, including myself, thought he was gonna be the messiah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleveradam)
    Too bad he was the only player that came remotely close to doing what a Striker should do.
    Are you saying Hazard was the only one playing well in attack? I actually think he was one of the weakest, he just doesn't seem like the same player and doesn't seem to beat players a lot anymore and instead he prefers to do a simple pass to Ivanovic who'll then send a cross in when there's probably 1 player in the box to head the ball in.

Something is just not working and Mata needs to come back in the starting lineup

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    dodgy start for moriniho..

He does slightly seem filled with negativity these days, even when things arent going badly - he doesnt look positive.. and seems to have grown a habbit at madrid of blaming players to much..

Cant help but think he is causing to much of a bad atmostphere amoungst players, and its causing them to not play or function like a cohesive team..

though if he does loose his place.. (lets be honest, 2-3 more lossess and it could happen) then he will go down for one mistake above all others:

Why the hell is mata not the first name on the team-sheet, for every single game he is fit?

He was chelseas best player last year, and arguably one of the top3 in the whole league... the single most decisive man in chelseas team.. who is being benched???

Its like moyes coming in and benching RVP each game..
    Exactly this. Juan Mata was going forward to achieve something remarkable, he was playing world-class level - top 10 easily last season. Everything turned into gold dust.

ReputationRep:
    Lol Deshi you stirrer.

ReputationRep:
    Never understood why people get so gleeful when a team loses, fair enough when the result benefits your team but seriously? Bunch of sad ***** tbh.
    Because Mourinho wasn't exactly nice this summer, buying Willian just to steal him off Spurs, unsettling Rooney & Moyes with him & nearly every significant Chelsea player talking about him, and saying he will put a bid in after the United game. He has been ridiculous in the transfer window, spent 30mil on a player not needed, got rid of Lukaku and underestimated Liverpool by giving them Moses, and arrogantly nearly gave Ba to Arsenal even when they got Ozil, Jose thought he was ahead of everyone in the league, to see Liverpool steal 4th spot of Chelsea with Moses being a significant player will be ironic but is actually possibility. I still think you will do well, but Chelsea fans, Jose and the media thought Chelsea were much better than they actually are.

ReputationRep:
    If Mourinho just brought Robben on for Willian maybe we would've won. Joe Cole would've been a good option too tbh.

(Original post by Isometrix)
    Well...
    Hmm... :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    So, I missed the game. Someone please sum up in 1 word how we played.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan94adibi)
    Complacent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Not even bothered, my point was a general one. More frustrated I have to scroll through posts by people delighted that we lost to find any decent discussion than the fact we lost. At the end of the day it's just a game I wasn't involved in, disappointing result but oh well, **** happens, **** doesn't happen.

ReputationRep:

He does slightly seem filled with negativity these days, even when things arent going badly - he doesnt look positive.. and seems to have grown a habbit at madrid of blaming players to much..

Cant help but think he is causing to much of a bad atmostphere amoungst players, and its causing them to not play or function like a cohesive team..

though if he does loose his place.. (lets be honest, 2-3 more lossess and it could happen) then he will go down for one mistake above all others:

Why the hell is mata not the first name on the team-sheet, for every single game he is fit?

He was chelseas best player last year, and arguably one of the top3 in the whole league... the single most decisive man in chelseas team.. who is being benched???

I agree to some extent. But the thing is Oscar is not only good going forward but he's better than Mata defensively. And you know how Jose likes his team to be good defensively. Chelsea looked better defensively when Oscar was playing no.10 than when Mata played in his position.

Also, maybe Jose thought the first few games would be relatively easy for Chelsea with the talented players he has. So there was no need to rush Mata into the team?

But I agree that he should have been looking to integrate Mata into the team earlier.

ReputationRep:
    Mild.

Lots of tippy tappy football. But no real penetration.

Not enough aggression defensively for the two goals conceded.

ReputationRep:

Yeah I really don't get why Mata has been given the cold shoulder, he's Chelsea's best player and has been for two seasons. Loaning Lukaku, Chelsea's best striker to Everton made no sense either.

I wonder how long Mourinho's got to turn things around before Roman gives him the boot, no doubt he will get a little longer because he's Mourinho, but Abramovich isn't a patient man.

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone going crazy over just one loss?
    Chill the **** down and let the Special One figure it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    Yeah I really don't get why Mata has been given the cold shoulder, he's Chelsea's best player and has been for two seasons. Loaning Lukaku, Chelsea's best striker to Everton made no sense either.

I wonder how long Mourinho's got to turn things around before Roman gives him the boot, no doubt he will get a little longer because he's Mourinho, but Abramovich isn't a patient man.
    A lost to Tottenham in the league in 2 weeks then Steu Beuchurest in the CL will effectively be enough you'd presume.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musester)
    His last five goals for us have been the first against Rubin Kazan away, Basel to send us to 3-2 up on agreggate, give us the lead against Benfica in the Europa League Final, the winner against Everton and the first against the European Champions.

What a silly statement.
    you are blinded by your fanboyish, Chelsea need to accept that they made a lose with torres

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohitbd)
    Because Mourinho wasn't exactly nice this summer, buying Willian just to steal him off Spurs,
    April 2011 - Linked with Willian
    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...be-linked-with

Jan 2012 - Linked with Willian again.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...Brazilian.html

July 2012 - Linked with Willian again.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-rejected.html

January 2013 - Linked with Willian again.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...m-8452590.html

August 2013 - Chelsea sign Willian.

Now, my intelligent sir who doesn't make unfound remarks. How exactly did we steal him off Spurs. Because it's clear we'd never heard, or wanted to sign him, before they did...

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone going crazy over just one loss?
    Chill the **** down and let the Special One figure it out.
    2 games actually. If we had won/drawn against Everton I doubt many people would be so bothered. I'm not too worried yet. If we lose to Fulham then yeah I can start to have a meltdown

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohitbd)
    Because Mourinho wasn't exactly nice this summer, buying Willian just to steal him off Spurs, unsettling Rooney & Moyes with him & nearly every significant Chelsea player talking about him, and saying he will put a bid in after the United game. He has been ridiculous in the transfer window, spent 30mil on a player not needed, got rid of Lukaku and underestimated Liverpool by giving them Moses, and arrogantly nearly gave Ba to Arsenal even when they got Ozil, Jose thought he was ahead of everyone in the league, to see Liverpool steal 4th spot of Chelsea with Moses being a significant player will be ironic but is actually possibility. I still think you will do well, but Chelsea fans, Jose and the media thought Chelsea were much better than they actually are.
    Was talking in general, not specifically about us now. Never understood why people flock to the Arsenal/Chelsea/United/whoever thread to gloat whenever they lose (in general too, but here is especially bad), fair enough enjoy the fact a rival lost but people get waaaaay too excited over it. Too many people lacking a life tbf.

In reply to what you said though I do agree to an extent, no idea why we bought Willian (don't think it was just to steal him from Spurs though), but he stopped Ba going to Arsenal. And I think it's incredibly premature to say we won't even finish 4th, we've had some poor results and we're just not clicking as a team but we'll be fine. Think our November slump has just come early.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.