The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EmperorMustard
He's also a fully certified nutter.

Like Rooney's hasn't done any worse. Stamped on Carvalho's testicles, swore on camera, elbowed a Wigan player plus getting banned for 2 Euro games last year.
Yet we still tried to sign him
Reply 6821
Match thread! Please take all discussion regarding the match before and during the game there. :ta:
Reply 6822
One thing I'd just like to point out and is a positive is that Mourinho really liked what Mata did against Swindon and basically said now that he's made the effort he'll probably be in the team more often than not now. :biggrin:

""I liked the way Juan Mata played against Swindon," said Mourinho. "His attitude is very good and his effort was good.

"When a player makes an effort to come in my direction then I go to him as well. I can imagine from now him working into my way of thinking and I think the natural tendency will for him to be in the team.""
Original post by 9MmBulletz
Like Rooney's hasn't done any worse. Stamped on Carvalho's testicles, swore on camera, elbowed a Wigan player plus getting banned for 2 Euro games last year.
Yet we still tried to sign him

Diego Costa is on an entirely different level to anyone (even Suarez).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hope Jose doesn't go for a draw if we go 1 down early.
Original post by Musester
I'm back'.

My main man Musester back on the Chelsea tip. Missed you bro.

In all seriousness you're banning was a joke though.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6826
Well at least we can finally agree on something :tongue:
Original post by Musester
Well at least we can finally agree on something :tongue:

No joke I actually predicted you'd be unbanned today. Just had that feeling. **** man I've predicted quite a few things today.

Welcome back btw! :biggrin: What's this the 5th, 6th time I've said this to you?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6828
Probably 8th or 9th actually :tongue:
Reply 6829
Original post by CB91
Diego Costa is on an entirely different level to anyone (even Suarez).

Posted from TSR Mobile
This. Suarez appears to be an alright guy who just sees red on the pitch, whereas Diego Costa comes across as a complete and utter ****. Can't think of a player I dislike more tbf, would hate to see him play for Chelsea.
Reply 6830
I will never forgive Suarez for bitting my fav Branislav.. what an animal. :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by silver0
I will never forgive Suarez for bitting my fav Branislav.. what an animal. :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only reason that was so infamous was because of the bizarreness of it. Midfielders leave stud marks on legs every single day and I'd much prefer to get 'bitten' by LS than that.
Reply 6832
Original post by Zürich
Only reason that was so infamous was because of the bizarreness of it. Midfielders leave stud marks on legs every single day and I'd much prefer to get 'bitten' by LS than that.

yeah but have you seen the size of his teeth? .... :colone:
Original post by silver0

haha yeah, Ivanovic is a good guy and was in his rights to just lamp LS then but there you go. LS grew up in the ghetto so cut him some slack, he's not an evil guy.
Original post by silver0

I see what you mean.
Reply 6835
Original post by Zürich
haha yeah, Ivanovic is a good guy and was in his rights to just lamp LS then but there you go. LS grew up in the ghetto so cut him some slack, he's not an evil guy.

haha i know i know.. it's just Ivanovic is my fav :u:

Original post by NDGAARONDI

I see what you mean.

pahahaha close enough :clap2:
Ivanovic is probably my favourite as well tbh (or second). Seen him a few times irl as well and he's a cool guy.
Original post by silver0
haha i know i know.. it's just Ivanovic is my fav :u:

pahahaha close enough :clap2:

I struggle sometimes to seperate LS from Scarface :tongue:
Peter Bonetti's birthday today. 600 league appearances in during 1960-1975 and his second spell in 1976-1979 and won several trophies with the club including the 1970 FA Cup and the 1971 Cup Winners' Cup. Loooooooong before my or anyone's time here, but he's truly admired by a lot of Chelsea fans and some even consider him to be our best keeper ever!
Reply 6839
No one can beat Cech imo, but he was a boss. When I was younger my dad had a couple of VHS from Chelsea matches back in the day and I'd watch both the 1970 FA Cup Final's non stop back to back when I was about two or three. He also had a VHS of all Kerry Dixon's 192 goals and I'd watch that and he'd be on fire season after season. Dixon's probably my favourite Chelsea player from the pre-Abramovich era along with Di Matteo (obvs) and Pat Nevin, Tambling and Osgood.

Also got to love our first ever keeper, some massive fat guy called Willy 'Fatty' Foulkes if I remember correctly.

Latest