Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Diego Costa is on an entirely different level to anyone (even Suarez).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This. Suarez appears to be an alright guy who just sees red on the pitch, whereas Diego Costa comes across as a complete and utter ****. Can't think of a player I dislike more tbf, would hate to see him play for Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    I will never forgive Suarez for bitting my fav Branislav.. what an animal. :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silver0)
    I will never forgive Suarez for bitting my fav Branislav.. what an animal. :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Only reason that was so infamous was because of the bizarreness of it. Midfielders leave stud marks on legs every single day and I'd much prefer to get 'bitten' by LS than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Only reason that was so infamous was because of the bizarreness of it. Midfielders leave stud marks on legs every single day and I'd much prefer to get 'bitten' by LS than that.
    yeah but have you seen the size of his teeth? ....

ReputationRep:
    haha yeah, Ivanovic is a good guy and was in his rights to just lamp LS then but there you go. LS grew up in the ghetto so cut him some slack, he's not an evil guy.

ReputationRep:

I see what you mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    haha yeah, Ivanovic is a good guy and was in his rights to just lamp LS then but there you go. LS grew up in the ghetto so cut him some slack, he's not an evil guy.
    haha i know i know.. it's just Ivanovic is my fav

(Original post by NDGAARONDI)

I see what you mean.
    pahahaha close enough :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    Ivanovic is probably my favourite as well tbh (or second). Seen him a few times irl as well and he's a cool guy.

ReputationRep:
    haha i know i know.. it's just Ivanovic is my fav

pahahaha close enough :clap2:

I struggle sometimes to seperate LS from Scarface

ReputationRep:
    Peter Bonetti's birthday today. 600 league appearances in during 1960-1975 and his second spell in 1976-1979 and won several trophies with the club including the 1970 FA Cup and the 1971 Cup Winners' Cup. Loooooooong before my or anyone's time here, but he's truly admired by a lot of Chelsea fans and some even consider him to be our best keeper ever!

ReputationRep:
    No one can beat Cech imo, but he was a boss. When I was younger my dad had a couple of VHS from Chelsea matches back in the day and I'd watch both the 1970 FA Cup Final's non stop back to back when I was about two or three. He also had a VHS of all Kerry Dixon's 192 goals and I'd watch that and he'd be on fire season after season. Dixon's probably my favourite Chelsea player from the pre-Abramovich era along with Di Matteo (obvs) and Pat Nevin, Tambling and Osgood.

Also got to love our first ever keeper, some massive fat guy called Willy 'Fatty' Foulkes if I remember correctly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musester)

Also got to love our first ever keeper, some massive fat guy called Willy 'Fatty' Foulkes if I remember correctly.
    Will Foulke does sound like an awesome person to have watched, mostly because as he got older he turned rather crazy; supposedly once he chased the referee of the pitch, who then hid in his office and refused to come out. There are also the stories of him picking players up and throwing them when they scored past him.

In terms of actual ability I do rate Bonetti ahead of Cech - although he is a close second. It is a shame that he was playing at a time when there were a few other fantastic English goalkeepers; meant he never received the international praise he deserved.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but why is he playing Mikel/Lampard/Ramires all at once?
    Clearly shows he isn't thinking too attacking minded and mostly counter-attack. Will be disappointing even more if we accept a draw.
    Good to see Torres start but I can't see Ramires being able to pull off slick passes like De Bruyne or Mata would if they were playing.

ReputationRep:
    Starting line-up: Cech; Ivanovic, D Luiz, Terry (c), Cole; Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Oscar, Hazard; Torres

Mata on the bench.

ReputationRep:
    Not a bad start by Torres. He seems up for it today.

ReputationRep:
    Match thread mate.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty awful setup today. Hopefully Jose makes some changes sooner rather than later.

ReputationRep:
    Same as usual. Terrible tactics. West-Ham v2 long balls which always fail. 0 away goals scored this season, no need to say more.
    Juan Mata is not match fit excuse is pretty old now aswell. No creativity in midfield other than pinging a ball from the half way line expecting Torres to score a heroic goal. This is most definitely a battle for top 4.
    He always gets 1-2 players wrong when he puts the starting line up which is the reason for all this.

ReputationRep:
    Well, incredible second half until that bull**** decision. You could see Mike Dean standing there, clearly having no idea whether or not it was even a foul, and if so who's fault it might have been. Terrible. Not even a ****ing foul, never mind a booking, and never mind sending someone off for it in a ****ing derby.

ReputationRep:
    **** off Dean.

What a photo! Look at everyone sitting there watching!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.