The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pinda.college
Hope you guys go out there and completely destroy City, demoralise them!

United fan

Why do United fans have an obsession with City?
Original post by TheProdigy2k9
Why do United fans have an obsession with City?

It's not an obsession, it's just we don't like them.
Reply 722
Want the yearly united-chelsea friendly back again so want us to win this match badly.

Do you know what's funny. Chelsea have been in every single competition a team in the top flight can be in this season.
Original post by pinda.college
It's not an obsession, it's just we don't like them.

Yes, I'm aware you don't like them. It's just all the time. In person, twitter, on here. United fans always talking about City.
Reply 724
These guys are clueless. Wouldn't expect any less from ITV though...
Reply 725
Original post by Tweek
These guys are clueless. Wouldn't expect any less from ITV though...

What they saying? busy watching man united beat a crap stoke side.
Reply 726
Original post by jam277
What they saying? busy watching man united beat a crap stoke side.

Not been much said on Chelsea, it's literally been an entire pre-match analysis on Man City's season...

All they've said is Luiz is a liability Terry is far superior... That's not the case at all. Luiz has been far more disciplined and is our best defender, but then again no-one outside of Chelsea thinks he's a good player. Media's effect.

But we're going to get hammered according to ITV.
So much football going on, I can hardly work on my dissertation!
Really worried about Toure, Aguero & Tevez lol.
We can do this. Believe.
Just mark Tevez and Toure. They always cause us troubles.
Reply 731
I'm going to go mental if Toure hits Mata again. I haven't forgot last time
**** off ref. That was a yellow.
We've finally woken up.
Original post by dan94adibi
We've finally woken up.

and let Nasri score.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH why does James Milner try to play football? He's got all the technique of a JCB. Yaya Toure's as bad, reminds me of Vinnie Jones as the Juggernaut in X-Men 3.

I also disagree with Mancini, Nasri has the kind of face you want to punch all the time.
Reply 736
Original post by jam277
Lets be honest it's not that hard to manage chelsea. It's hard to stay as manager but with unlimited resources, world class players we're going to obviously do well no matter the circumstances. It's why rafa benitez potentially is gonna win us a double and we won the champions league with a guy managing a relegation club before he joined us or we got to a CL final with a guy as clueless as avram grant.

I'm kind of disappointed, if we had stability and let managers do their thing with freedom we'd be a much better team. On par with united personally. We only need to chop and change if they're having a shocking season i.e. not making top 4.

I'd like to see steve clark manage us in the future.

On resources though, the irony is that manager's get millions to reshape the squad, cock it up (with the honourable exception of Ancelotti), then people come in without making any changes (in Guus & Di Matteo's cases) and turn things around. Just like Di Canio seems to be doing at Sunderland now.

P.s. the way we're playing at the mo, won't be adding Rafa to that list of successful interims...
JOHN OBI MIKEL is an absolute horrendous player. He can't pass, he can't defend, he can't hold, he can't run and he slows down the play. Bring on Lampard FFS! Even swap this guy with Torres!

Doubt we will score - we used to have the big man for the big occasion in Drogba but now he's not here so we're essentially done.
Bet Abromovitch is thinking now that he'd offered Drogba a 2 year contract.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 738
Hopefully we'll step it up in the second half after some tactical changes. Mikel and Ramires look woeful against a high quality opposition, naturally.
I really feel Torres can do something spectacular today - keep Ba on. Take off Mikel for Torres. Bring Lampard on later on in the game if needed.

Latest