Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    Yeah, I suppose he did say he wanted the backline to stay the same for most games.

In other news Torres is out with a muscular injury. Always something that sets him back isn't there, shame.
    Bertrand also out

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Meh, Torres will probably be average for now. I don't think we'll see shocking performances but I'd prefer us playing demba ba more tbh. He played really well vs norwich and deserves a chance to play after that performance in the league vs west brom. They're a typically counter attacking team anyway, so a physical presence would be great due to the fact we struggle to get behind. Azpi should play as we'd need to cross from out wide when they narrow down.

(Original post by Mr_Vain)
    Good player to be honest, probably the tactics.
    I explained the reason for his poor form already, even mourinho explained it a month ago. We struggle to get in behind defences, he needs to be in between the lines but we struggle to keep possession in the final third for him to do so. So either we play him with mata who has the guile to keep possession in those areas then allowing hazard to play inbetween the lines or get behind the lines or we play schurrle with him as he's able to go wide and go behind the defence which makes space for other players like hazard to play.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.givemesport.com/398005-ha...den-shoe-award

Article about his brother Thorgan btw, who is doing well in Belgium. 9 goals 4 assists in 14 league games. Dilemmas...

ReputationRep:
    Same with Piazon -- 5 goals 3 assists 7 games >_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    http://www.givemesport.com/398005-ha...den-shoe-award

Article about his brother Thorgan btw, who is doing well in Belgium. 9 goals 4 assists in 14 league games. Dilemmas...
    I originally thought our third team could stay up in the league, but after this I've changed my opinion, our 3rd choice team/on loan players could make a solid midtable position.

ReputationRep:
    Any thoughts on tonight's game?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    Any thoughts on tonight's game?
    3-1 (hopefully).

Farfan and Huntelaar are still injured, which is great news for us.

Well, we already know aboout Boateng, Draxler and their lanky striker Dzalai so nothing new I guess.

Someone like Boateng would've been nice to have in our team as a centre midifield option. He's got a good balance of aggression and technique, and he's got a decent shot. Would've been relatively cheap too. Saying that Mourinho is not a fan of his (apparent) priorities like hairdressing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)
    Hazard was so much better under Rafa last season. Even Roberto, until he burnt him out...

I think it's because Rafa knew how to rotate him and keep him fresh.
    Hazard's recent performances are due more to tactics than rotation.

ReputationRep:
    Thorgan Hazard & Piazon > Januzaj

ReputationRep:
    Just about to go into the stadium.

C'mon the blues! (Not Schalke).

ReputationRep:
    Bad bad start so far.

ReputationRep:
    Lmaoooooooo eto'o does it again!

Did anyone see how quick the camera view changed :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Eto'o! Against the run of play, happy with that.

ReputationRep:
    Eto'o is such a troll

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lool at that goal

ReputationRep:
    Willian has been brilliant
    Missed the Ramires/Mikel partnership. It's been real. Not too sure about Oscar, he seems to have dipped a bit

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    Eto'o is such a troll

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOOL just seen the goal

correct me if I'm wrong, but he has only scored twice for chelsea so far, and they've both been goals like that right aha?

ReputationRep:
    Haha anyone else just notice the failed high five attempt between De Bruyne and Eto'o. Awkward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigwhalegambler)
    LOOL just seen the goal

correct me if I'm wrong, but he has only scored twice for chelsea so far, and they've both been goals like that right aha?
    Four goals now I think, two good ones and two lolz ones.

ReputationRep:
    LOOL just seen the goal

He's scored 4 now I think? Scored again tonight and against Cardiff and neither of those were like those other goals

ReputationRep:
    LOOL just seen the goal

Nah that's the only one. The other time he took the ball when the keeper bounced it but couldn't finish it off (Hazard did instead)

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.