Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Yes Ba. Lamps doing well in the 4-3-3 as expected. 4-2-3-1 doesn't suit him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    Nah that's the only one. The other time he took the ball when the keeper bounced it but couldn't finish it off (Hazard did instead)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Should have been Eto'os goal imo, went in off of his leg. But I guess they gave it to Hazard anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Ba's goal brah, don't care if he shinned it bottom corner world class finish, he should get acrobat trait for fifa

ReputationRep:
    Willian amazing again! Looking to a be a great signing. MOTM against Schalke tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Willian amazing again! Looking to a be a great signing. MOTM against Schalke tbh.
    You love willian don't you?
    Turning into my second favourite player, hazard's still my favourite player, Those two playing together on the flanks in a 4-3-3 seem a good option.

Oh and lamps fits the 4-3-3 I feel when he's able to go forward more and have less responsibility defensively.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Turning into my second favourite player, hazard's still my favourite player, Those two playing together on the flanks in a 4-3-3 seem a good option.

Oh and lamps fits the 4-3-3 I feel when he's able to go forward more and have less responsibility defensively.
    What if sturridge comes back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)

Hahaha yeah, as much as you love Hazard (and Sturridge) ;p

He's hates tottenham, he hates tottenham!

I agree. Really been restricted in the 4-2-3-1 compared to the 4-3-3. Did a lot better although obviously he was fresher.

ReputationRep:
    Ivanovic is the worst crosser of the ball ever. He has got 0 crosses out of 100s right this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    What if sturridge comes back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Then hazard can go real madrid.

ReputationRep:
    London 2 North-Rhine Westphalia 0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomR10)
    Chelsea FC - founded in 2004 by Roman Abramovic. ****e club with no history. Plastic clubs with plastic fans.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cool story bro.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea FC - founded in 2004 by Roman Abramovic. ****e club with no history. Plastic clubs with plastic fans.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That was random

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of you guys, do you think that english football can get to it's 04-09 levels in the CL again? I feel like it's nearly past it's transition from arsenal being financially freed, city developing, us developing from our transition and the likes of liverpool/spurs improving under new managers? United seem a lot like a 3 year plan to me but will still be up there with the right signing too.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Abramovich came in 03 though. Get it right and get out of our thread.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    We need atleast a tie against Basel to qualify for the Round of 16.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's not even a Chelsea thing by the looks of it:

http://www.byfarthegreatestteam.com/...-flag-brigade/

ReputationRep:
    Great game and a good second half performance. So happy to see Eto'o score again, as well as Ba. Pretty good acrobatic effort for someone so tall.

Performance should have stemmed a few issues too, hopefully we can have another win on Saturday and we should be okay for November.

Then there's another bloody international break

ReputationRep:
    Plastic fans regardless of Abramovic or not. Probably down there with the quietest fans when you visited Anfield.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Chelsea are a classy team with the loudest, proudest fans in the PL. Miles better than Liverpool supporters, all of their supporters left in the 90s, then miraculously a few sprung back up (drifting back from Man U) in 2005 :lol: talk about plastic...

ReputationRep:
    Lolz, funny how everyone's favourite Chelsea players are always so different to mine. My current favourite for quite a while now is Ivanovic. Was Essien as well for ages when he was in his beastly years and giving 100% when no one else could give a **** (like in the Grant era, although tbf Joey Cole also gave 100% then as well)

ReputationRep:
    Biffy blues banned. Hmm... surprised he was caught. Shame :\

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.