Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    what the hell am I watching!? Our passing in Attacking third has been pathetic! Its newcastle all over again!!

ReputationRep:
    lord god what is this

ReputationRep:

Remember that Fergie vs Mourinho thread?

Madrid done a number on Jose, he's been a clueless mouse since.

ReputationRep:
    LOL JOSE MOURINHO your records going and this team is playing the worst it has for 2 years.

ReputationRep:
    cant honestly believe it will happen 2 weeks in a row..

you guys will score atleast 1 more..

But if I was betting, would still back chelsea to come and win..

ReputationRep:
    Look at the ****ing players passing like they got 90 minutes to play

ReputationRep:
    Mannnnn. Guess the title race may well be more open now than we first assumed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    cant honestly believe it will happen 2 weeks in a row..

you guys will score atleast 1 more..

But if I was betting, would still back chelsea to come and win..
    draw at the most, doubt they have enough time to win

ReputationRep:
    Benitez must be laughing

ReputationRep:
    The WUMs on this thread are just sad, at least wait till the game is over before you start spouting your anti Chelsea BS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    The WUMs on this thread are just sad, at least wait till the game is over before you start spouting your anti Chelsea BS
    what team do you support

theyd do the same if arsenal were in this posistion smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceguy95)
    what team do you support

Grow up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceguy95)
    what team do you support

Don't get me wrong mate I hate Chelsea as much as the next guy but I'll wait until the game is over before I start dissing Chelsea, You never know what could happen there's still alot of time to be played. Knowing Chelsea Mata will probably score the equalizer.

All this premature WUMing makes TSR Football forum a toxic place imo. I hate when it happens on the Arsenal thread.

ReputationRep:
    No. i like being a kid.

ReputationRep:
    All this premature WUMing makes TSR Football forum a toxic place imo. I hate when it happens on the Arsenal thread.
    That's what football fans do. Wumming is one of life's little pleasures. If you can't take the wumming you shouldn't watch football.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get me wrong mate I hate Chelsea as much as the next guy but I'll wait until the game is over before I start dissing Chelsea, You never know what could happen there's still alot of time to be played. Knowing Chelsea Mata will probably score the equalizer.

Happens in every thread when one of the bigger teams are getting beaten. Annoying to read as a fan of said team, but it will always happen.

ReputationRep:
    it really is nightmare november

ReputationRep:
    **** yes penalty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh imagine if we fail to convert

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    That's what football fans do. Wumming is one of life's little pleasures. If you can't take the wumming you shouldn't watch football.
    When did I say I can't take the WUMing? I'd much rather wait the the score is confirmed is all.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.