Could he have saved that 2nd goal?
    Yes,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan10)
    Im puttin 50 smackers on aaron ramsey to score first tomorrow
    You'd return £550, brave bet.

Money back if RVP scores the last goal at PP though

ReputationRep:
    I'm not convinced on the dive. He looked for the penalty and went down easy but personally I think it's exaggerated. I'd need to see another angle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    You'd return £550, brave bet.

Money back if RVP scores the last goal at PP though
    last goalscorer is more dodgy than first goalscorer to be fair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Translucence)
    I'm not convinced on the dive. He looked for the penalty and went down easy but personally I think it's exaggerated. I'd need to see another angle.
    he runs into the defender. not exactly a dive but the referee could have used common sense and realized he ran onto the defender on purpose.

ReputationRep:
    I see Ramires is trying to challenge Ashley Young for a place in that Premier League All Stars Diving Squad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan10)
    last goalscorer is more dodgy than first goalscorer to be fair
    well it's some kind of insurance. Well out of the betting game atm after losing a wedge on Chelsea vs Newcastle and a few other stupid bets so just going to enjoy the game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_Lawton)

What. A. Dive.
    Not a dive. A foul technically as he's nudged him in the back although not given often. Hardly a penalty but I've seen them given

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nichrome)
    Yet again no one has said this at all.
    Herp durp ignore me man. Forgot it's November slump time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Love the arsenal haters :cool: keep coming losers

ReputationRep:
    Is it me but Frank Lampard hasn't really been playing well this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlavaFavourFruit)
    Love the arsenal haters :cool: keep coming losers
    Not hating mate, I'm loving it.

ReputationRep:
    Looking at the goals they scored I'm a bit disappointed with Cech.

Obviously poor from us for them to have those opportunities but I think he could have done better

ReputationRep:
    Just heard snippets of Mou's post match interview. The guy is beyond delusional praising Andre Marriner as one of the best in Europe. Would he be saying the same if Chelsea had lost? He's the biggest hypocrite in football

ReputationRep:
    I understand the slating of Ramires, but if your team is 2-1 down with 20 seconds left, are you going to stay on your feet? 90% of players would've done what he did. 'Honesty' means nothing at that point in time. Desperate times call for desperate measures and if that gets us a point, so be it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    I understand the slating of Ramires, but if your team is 2-1 down with 20 seconds left, are you going to stay on your feet? 90% of players would've done what he did. 'Honesty' means nothing at that point in time. Desperate times call for desperate measures and if that gets us a point, so be it
    My issue is more with the ref bottling it tbh, you're right most players would hit the deck there.

ReputationRep:
    Needing to cheat to get a point against west brom and getting best off us last week - the prem title certainly isn't coming to Stamford bridge this season.

All you Chelsea fans have now lost your right to condemn the actions of Ashley young.

As usual yous start off well but then once winter kicks in your lightweight players can't handle it lolll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_Lawton)
    My issue is more with the ref bottling it tbh, you're right most players would hit the deck there.
    was hardly a dive. The defender purposely runs into Ramires, Ramires runs into him on purpose. Defender was on the wrong side of Ramires which is why the referee gave it although he was unsure.

ReputationRep:
    Agree with what other posters are saying I'm more pissed off with the ref, honesty doesn't get you far if you choose not to dive.

I mean ffs http://imgur.com/Lpbr5XO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleveradam)
    was hardly a dive. The defender purposely runs into Ramires, Ramires runs into him on purpose. Defender was on the wrong side of Ramires which is why the referee gave it although he was unsure.
    Defender runs in a straight line, attacker cuts across into the defender and hits the deck. It's not a pen.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.