Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Did Jam and Zurich get perma banned?

ReputationRep:
    Nah Zurich's still here I just said that as a joke since he always used to make comments like that

jam I have no idea. Just says 'banned' -- but there are no warning points near his username.

ReputationRep:
    It's been 8 days without club football- **** that can make a grown man cry

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just joined The Student Room.

This is the best thread so far <3

ReputationRep:
    Name:  BZi2Wh5CYAAmTha.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  25.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    Name:  BZi2Wh5CYAAmTha.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  25.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    so we finally get back to action on Saturday, lucky only one more league match in November. Do we think we can actually win a league game in November. Am hoping to see Mata, Schurrle and Oscar behind Torres.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    so we finally get back to action on Saturday, lucky only one more league match in November. Do we think we can actually win a league game in November. Am hoping to see Mata, Schurrle and Oscar behind Torres.
    Torres is still out injured I think. I wish we'd see more of Demba Ba play, otherwise I can see him heading for the exit in January. Eto'o should be a bench warmer, and only start when Torres & Ba are out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    No to Oscar. He's been poor so far. I expect Schurrle, Mata and Willian playing behind Torres (if he's available)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UserAnt)
    No to Oscar. He's been poor so far. I expect Schurrle, Mata and Willian playing behind Torres (if he's available)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't know if you meant it that way but it's a bit unfair to say Oscar has been poor so far coz he had a great start but he has been poor lately. Agree that those 3 should start though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UserAnt)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I disagree. I think that Oscar has faded over late October and November but he was playing very well in the first six weeks of the season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloades11)
    Torres is still out injured I think. I wish we'd see more of Demba Ba play, otherwise I can see him heading for the exit in January. Eto'o should be a bench warmer, and only start when Torres & Ba are out.
    Eto'o is a good poacher though, he is one of the few players I've seen who is willing to put pressure on keepers when they have the ball (Cardiff and Scalke for example).

ReputationRep:
    Apparently last year, we were gonna get Falcao for 40 million Euros plus Torres. Then Abramovic pulled the plug. Makes sense because after the CL final, Torres was saying how he was unhappy, then all of a sudden he was saying he wanted to stay. Somewhere in between that time-frame I guess Falcao was being courted.

Anyway, I think Hazard and Oscar need a rest as they've been playing below par for a month now. Get Willian, Mata and Schurrle in against the Hammers. Hopefully we beat Basel so we guarantee top spot although a home win against Steau will do the trick too.

ReputationRep:
    We want Jam back! :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)

Now if only he was disciplined enough to be in the DM role.
    Erection-worthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    José Mourinho (October 5, 2013): "I hate diving. My players know they will be in big trouble with me if they dive. It's very bad."- Hypocrisy at it's best
    Sweet memories of Deco and Jose together at Porto :cry2:

so ****ing cheeky, I loved that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Did Jam and Zurich get perma banned?
    Mods banning an Arsenal poster? Impossible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    We want Jam back! :sad:
    TSR listened to MC5 literally. :eek:

Kick out the Jams!

But, seriously, he's gone? If so I'm sure he'd be spending his time enjoying university.

Oh and apparently the FA want us to stop going on money spinning friendlies abroad to keep English players fresh for the World Cup, whilst the FA arrange money spinning friendlies during the start of the domestic season. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile it looks like a lot of apologising is going to take place to aggrieved teams for incorrect officialdom that have a major influence on games, unless this is reserved for 'small clubs' to appease complainants.

ReputationRep:
    I'm I the only one that thinks that we could do with dropping all three of the amigos.

ReputationRep:
    Why did they get banned lol?

The ticket prices are absurd even for a West Ham vs Chelsea match
    £72 for over-16-adult ticket...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.