Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Yeah well - how about i do that to you?!
    Go ahead

ReputationRep:
    Have to admit these exchange of comments gave me a bit of a chuckle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ulcerboy)
    go on aguero, what a ****ing legend

look at the anger in his face
    Lol come on mate that tackle was dirty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Go ahead
    Alright!

Spoiler:
    Show
    But I'm not that mean! As Gandhi said, 'Be the change you wish to see in the world'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    United earned their money by winning titles.
    Did you read the whole thing? Arsenal are the only club that has won the league with a -ve net balance. United bought more players and they won the league by those players(which is what 'buying the league' is, nothing different to what we've done) if there is a way to actually 'buy' a league.

He was referring to our chairman controlling our club but that's a totally different situation to 'buying the league.' If we did buy the league then how much did it cost us?

ReputationRep:
    Alright!

Spoiler:
    Show
    But I'm not that mean. As Gandhi said, 'Be the change you wish to see in the world'
    As long as you don't start the thing then i got no problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickini)
    I don't recall any real calls for a penalty for City tbf, or at least none as clear cut as Kompany's challenge on Torres, care to share what incident you're referring to?
    when toure had a clear sight of goal then got clipped just before he was about to release the infamous yaya toure hammerblow (shot ended up going wide). don't act like u didnt see it lool

However, as I said in the match thread, I do agree City deserved to win. We were poor for 60 minutes of the 90, only really getting into the game for the last half an hour by which point it was too late. It's just frustrating that two clear cut fouls should go against us tbh.
    thats exactly what jam277 said man, get ur own material. first u blame the refs for the loss then u say "ahh we didnt deserve to win anyway" to save face

ur confused. that game must have given u a serious nervous breakdown

Not at all, you really suck at WUM-ing.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    United earned their money by winning titles.
    and they brought players in to win the league, which is the same as city and Chelsea do but of course people just forget that bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    As long as you don't start the thing then i got no problem.
    start what thing?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah well - how about i do that to you?!
    Yeah, it'll involve something along the lines of 'platini's angels' or 'busquetts is a ****' if we wanted to get there nothing we haven't heard before man. When I was 16/17 I'd get ticked off by these things but the funny thing is that I know more about peoples clubs than most of their fans so when they go with sugar daddy comments I just show how corrupt their teams history are when they go with the 'history' comment.

I know how to piss people off, telling the truth about their club, then winning an argument so they can't say anything back. It's much better knowing you've pissed someone off by being right than pissing someone else off by being wrong. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Yeah, it'll involve something along the lines of 'platini's angels' or 'busquetts is a ****' if we wanted to get there nothing we haven't heard before man. When I was 16/17 I'd get ticked off by these things but the funny thing is that I know more about peoples clubs than most of their fans so when they go with sugar daddy comments I just show how corrupt their teams history are when they go with the 'history' comment.

I know how to piss people off, telling the truth about their club, then winning an argument so they can't say anything back. It's much better knowing you've pissed someone off by being right than pissing someone else off by being wrong. :rofl:
    TBH the only reason i've been saying stuff is because you guys have been slating arsenal

ReputationRep:
    TBH the only reason i've been saying stuff is because you guys have been slating arsenal
    Yeah I know lol. But I thought it'd be fun trolling the troll a little.

ReputationRep:

I know how you feel. I used to get pissed off with that but now its just like who cares.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know lol. But I thought it'd be fun trolling the troll a little.
    How was I trolling?!

EDIT: just realised you were talking about ulcerboy

ReputationRep:
    His infectious posts will probably be taken out of the thread soon enough. :rofl:
    Then again his posts are kinda funny. Tell me more ulcer boy, surely you've got more gas in the tank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ulcerboy)
    go on aguero, what a ****ing legend

look at the anger in his face
    I'm embarrassed for you TBH.
    Poor attempt of a troll. Not even slightly angry just bemused by your complete lack of intelligence.

ReputationRep:
    How was I trolling?!

EDIT: just realised you were talking about ulcerboy
    Yeah talking about ulcerboy.

ReputationRep:
    His infectious posts will probably be taken out of the thread soon enough. :rofl:
    Then again his posts are kinda funny. Tell me more ulcer boy, surely you've got more gas in the tank.
    tbh he trolls on the arsenal thread too

ReputationRep:
    haha all u got to say about arsenal is that we haven't won anything in 8 years

> win nothing in 8 years
    > still have a lot more trophies than chelsea

good talk, try harder boys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tweek)
    I'm embarrassed for you TBH.
    Poor attempt of a troll. Not even slightly angry just bemused by your complete lack of intelligence.
    Its funny how no one is annoyed. Really he should make another account and try again.

tbh he trolls on the arsenal thread too
    You've got some really bad ones on your thread tbh. Guess it's because your thread is the most popular.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.