Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    The Three Amigos start together for the first time this season (IIRC).

ReputationRep:
    I feel so ****ing nervous no idea why.

ReputationRep:
    We're 2nd now :rofl: without playing 1 second!!

ReputationRep:
    Well that's an excellent start.

ReputationRep:
    Alright gotta run. I'll be back later hopefully. Hopefully Mourinho won't lose his first home game here.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my days!!!

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    And people ask why there's pessimism.

ReputationRep:
    Can't be ****ed with these gloating commentators, gonna just read BBC.

ReputationRep:
    Essien is such a beast.

Now that's what I call a terminator.

ReputationRep:
    What ****ing waste of a free kick. What's my man smoking thinking he'll beat Cech from like 35 yards out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Essien having a mare, probably be off at HT.

ReputationRep:
    A shame we conceded early as we're playing quite well.

(Original post by KingMessi)
    True, Mourinho does perhaps need to use him more sparingly. I'm not sure what you're envisaging there, though. I'm thinking:

Ramires-Mikel

Oscar-Mata-Hazard

rather than

Ramires-Mikel-Mata

Oscar-Hazard. With Lampard I see it more as a flat three.
    When we've played the 433 it's been Mikel sitting deep, shielding the back 4 with Lampard and Ramires sitting in front, and Oscar and Hazard in front of them both playing more centrally than on the wings. Something like:

--------------Mikel--------------
    -----Ramires---Oscar/Lampard----
    ---Oscar/Mata------Hazard-----

Both Oscar and Mata deserve to be playing but both are best played centrally; this way they're both played without limiting either by sticking them on the wing.

(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I can't remember if he even played in the tournament but, if he has, then he still has the right to collect a medal. Even if you don't play much in the CL, you help the team directly by being replacement for other players in matches in and around CL fixtures due to squad rotation. Or was he worried about being likened to David May?
    He obviously felt if he was going to own a CL medal he wanted it to be one he felt he contributed to and deserved; he's young and talented and could be part of a great CL run in the future, with or without us. Honestly surprised people have an issue with this.

ReputationRep:
    Found a good HD stream if anyone needs it. Better quality than my TV lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    Found a good HD stream if anyone needs it. Better quality than my TV lol
    Holla at man baller

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Again, only 3 shots in 45 minutes. Southampton look like the team playing at home.

ReputationRep:
    http://squirrelstreams.tumblr.com/

Second video, scroll down.

ReputationRep:
    We aren't even playing badly. I still think we can win this tbh.

I know southampton are pressing, but we really need to pass to the defence on goal kicks, we're basically gifting the ball to southampton when we're longballing it to torres.

Bar that. I'd do no changes in personnel yet, when the southampton players tire out around 70mins we use schurrle and take off lampard/ramires. Hope he realises that using Ramires on the right with ivanovic pretty much negates our attacking ability there. Hazard has been playing well though. Mata has been doing ok, considering his inconsistent gametime I don't have a problem with him so far anyway.

I reckon hazard

ReputationRep:
    Squirrel Streams are the one, he always streams the big teams and in such good quality too :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Delete if you don't wana get banned

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.