ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cannotbelieveit)
    Suarez?

No thanks, I'd rather have hemorrhoids.
    Because Torres and Eto'o are so much better than him

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Yeah perhaps. I guess for greater consistency then he'll need to adapt his game a bit so he doesn't look predictable -- similar to Ronaldo tbh many years back (although it will be harder). But man, absolutely unplayable yesterday. The chemistry between him and Mata is just :sogood:

More rumours with regards to Falcao. Lol, if we get him, even if it's on loan, just give us the league. Would be the signing of the season! ;p

inb4 Ozil

Btw, what would you guys think of getting Suarez? WC striker and one of the best but would you accept his issues? We won't get him but just saying that cuz... you know...
    I wouldn't accept Suarez' issues. I don't even accept him into my fantasy PL side. That's the extent to which I loathe the ****er.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Entrepreneur123)
    Because Torres and Eto'o are so much better than him

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think he's more referring to the fact that they're not carnivorous scumbags with lack of any form of integrity.

Saying that, I'd take suarez in a heartbeat, Torres can **** off already, all he does is run around and he's basically the root cause of our past 3 managers sackings due to his poor form. Spent nearly 3 years here now and he still hasn't come good. He'll only get worse tbh as his pace will be starting to go now due to age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    I think he's more referring to the fact that they're not carnivorous scumbags with lack of any form of integrity.
    Would rather play Bertrand up front than bleeding Suarez.

Sent from my HTC One

ReputationRep:
    No matter how good Suarez is seems you lot would rather eat dirt than get him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    No matter how good Suarez is seems you lot would rather eat dirt than get him
    I'd rather eat dirt than watch torres play another game for us as a starter tbh. So I guess its 50/50 with Suarez's hate and torres playing for us, not like we don't have our share of scumbags.

Yes, my dislike for torres has grown. It must feel **** having to be a benchwarmer to a guy you're clearly better than. At least Casillas has an equal counterpart in lopez form wise.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather eat dirt than watch torres play another game for us as a starter tbh. So I guess its 50/50 with Suarez's hate and torres playing for us, not like we don't have our share of scumbags.
    That's a pretty fair comment. I would love it if Suarez played for my team but would be absolutely terrified of him doing something terrible and tarnishing the image of the club. Its up to teams to decide if its worth that risk.

ReputationRep:
    That's a pretty fair comment. I would love it if Suarez played for my team but would be absolutely terrified of him doing something terrible and tarnishing the image of the club. Its up to teams to decide if its worth that risk.
    Look, United bought Cantona and RVP ffs. Real bought Figo off you guys. Man City bought balotelli and Milan bought balotelli. Football is about results, if you can get a guy who's better than who we have now and 'tame the fire' then you're onto a winner.

I have no doubt if we bought suarez, or we'd got cavani they'd be scoring goals galore for us or at least terrorizing opposition game on game the way hazard did vs sunderland e.g.

ReputationRep:
    Look, United bought Cantona and RVP ffs. Real bought Figo off you guys. Man City bought balotelli and Milan bought balotelli. Football is about results, if you can get a guy who's better than who we have now and 'tame the fire' then you're onto a winner.

I have no doubt if we bought suarez, or we'd got cavani they'd be scoring goals galore for us or at least terrorizing opposition game on game the way hazard did vs sunderland e.g.
    Question is can you tame the fire? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Question is can you tame the fire? :holmes:
    Mourinho had pepe on his team and kept him where he did well even though the board wanted to sell him and gave balotelli the highest appearances tally in a season so far in his career. Provided he doesn't straight up piss him off(although he has full authority in the club) then there wouldn't be a problem.

Tbh I think that Mourinho must have pissed them off on purpose after the Dortmund game so he could get a payoff.

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions for tomorrow, should be a tough game

ReputationRep:
    It's about time you played your best defender. Come on Jose don't ruin another Nigerian talent.

Just play him at RB in some jammy matches ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Ha, I was just reading that article believe it or not! Would like to see him feature some more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    Any predictions for tomorrow, should be a tough game
    Not too worried. Stoke's defence doesn't seem as good as it was these past couple of season, although with that said you can't be too sure with the way our season has been going so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    Not too worried. Stoke's defence doesn't seem as good as it was these past couple of season, although with that said you can't be too sure with the way our season has been going so far
    Well our season isn't going too bad. We're 2nd in the league and with a win this week, Arsenal play City away next week and if we win the next 2 and Arsenal lose against City, we're a point behind and we play them in like 2/3 weeks time.

ReputationRep:
    Think Chelsea will win 3-1. Can't see Stoke posing much problems.

ReputationRep:
    We'll win fairly easily I feel tbh.

We're using mata more, I don't think he'll try oscar now in this christmas period as a perrenial starter considering the amount of gametime he's played over the three years, he'll burnout.

Mata has done well on the right too the past couple of games and I feel that willian can have a key role this month(although hazard and mata's form will be crucial for the arsenal match) We can be top by the 26th if we can take points off arsenal. Assuming a City win against them and them potentially drawing against everton(although I think they'll win that) Then we should be joint top or top by boxing day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    Well our season isn't going too bad. We're 2nd in the league and with a win this week, Arsenal play City away next week and if we win the next 2 and Arsenal lose against City, we're a point behind and we play them in like 2/3 weeks time.
    Is our season even going bad, We're only as good as our biggest competitors, we're matching arsenal, we're matching City and pool and we're way ahead of everyone else who could realistically title challenge. As long as we don't drop points in this period to anyone ridiculous and get arsenal to drop points then we can title challenge.

I fear that if City ever take first place this season then that's title over though.
    (Original post by 419)
    It's about time you played your best defender. Come on Jose don't ruin another Nigerian talent.

Just play him at RB in some jammy matches ffs.
    He sounds good, I think he should be getting games or on the bench as luiz is out, or a loan to anywhere but Vitesse.

How old is he really? How old is Musa really as well? Only person's age I trust is right for Nigeria is moses.

ReputationRep:
    We'll win fairly easily I feel tbh.

We're using mata more, I don't think he'll try oscar now in this christmas period as a perrenial starter considering the amount of gametime he's played over the three years, he'll burnout.

Mata has done well on the right too the past couple of games and I feel that willian can have a key role this month(although hazard and mata's form will be crucial for the arsenal match) We can be top by the 26th if we can take points off arsenal. Assuming a City win against them and them potentially drawing against everton(although I think they'll win that) Then we should be joint top or top by boxing day.

Willian is a good player, no doubt, he has touch, skill, he is silky, he's a good passer, but there's something missing, as yet anyway. He doesn't impose himself on the game and he doesn't hurt defenders. I want to see him drive at them more and take them on. For me, he's a bit-part player, rather than a main attraction. He hovers around the edges and it needs to change. He can't always rely on others, he should be relying upon himself. It's disappointing to see this because at Shakhtar he used to do this a lot -- take on his man and have the confidence to drive forward.

Good passing in the Sunderland game although some were a bit off.

Is our season even going bad, We're only as good as our biggest competitors, we're matching arsenal, we're matching City and pool and we're way ahead of everyone else who could realistically title challenge. As long as we don't drop points in this period to anyone ridiculous and get arsenal to drop points then we can title challenge.

I fear that if City ever take first place this season then that's title over though.

He sounds good, I think he should be getting games or on the bench as luiz is out, or a loan to anywhere but Vitesse.

How old is he really? How old is Musa really as well? Only person's age I trust is right for Nigeria is moses.
    I remember when people used to think that about Chelsea...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.