Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    Very much doubt that it's luck. Mourinho has been caught before telling his players to take yellow cards on purpose to get suspensions at the right time...
    Managerial tekkers. He did get it for verbal dissent, which is probably the safest way to earn a booking. Can just imagine Ivanovic telling the referee, "go ahead punk, make my day" in a heavy Serbian accent lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    Very much doubt that it's luck. Mourinho has been caught before telling his players to take yellow cards on purpose to get suspensions at the right time...
    Yeah, he probably told Ivanovic to get that yellow card tbh. At least it wasn't as obvious as with Ramos and Alonso... that **** was funny though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Managerial tekkers. He did get it for verbal dissent, which is probably the safest way to earn a booking. Can just imagine Ivanovic telling the referee, "go ahead punk, make my day" in a heavy Serbian accent lol.
    Jose is the jammiest manager in world football.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ****, I just heard about Steve Clarke getting fired. That sucks man. Thought on the whole he did a ****ing good job there, they've just gone through a bad patch. As if they'll get anyone better than him..its ****ing West Brom, they're not going to attract anyone better.

I doubt he'd want to go from being a premier league manager back to being an assistant, but man would I love him back here. I think he has to get a lot of credit for how unbeatable we used to be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)

The happy one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    Oh ****, I just heard about Steve Clarke getting fired. That sucks man. Thought on the whole he did a ****ing good job there, they've just gone through a bad patch. As if they'll get anyone better than him..its ****ing West Brom, they're not going to attract anyone better.

I doubt he'd want to go from being a premier league manager back to being an assistant, but man would I love him back here. I think he has to get a lot of credit for how unbeatable we used to be.
    I don't get the point of that sacking. Really don't. I could understand our manager sackings which while frustrating is understandable but Steve clark didn't deserve that. Very disappointed. Hopefully he gets back on track. He deserves a top job tbh.

**** it, klopp couldn't get Mainz promoted from the Bundesliga.2 and look where he is now.

ReputationRep:
    you could say he's a bammy jastard...
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    **** it, klopp couldn't get Mainz promoted from the Bundesliga.2 and look where he is now.
    Not to fight with you but he did, Mainz spent 04/05, 05/06 and 06/07.
    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1._FSV_...Recent_seasons)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enoxial)
    Not to fight with you but he did, Mainz spent 04/05, 05/06 and 06/07.
    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1._FSV_...Recent_seasons)
    I meant the 07/08 season sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    you could say he's a bammy jastard...
    You could definitely say that.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I meant the 07/08 season sorry
    Its okay, mistakes happen.

ReputationRep:
    Well our defence needs sorting and Steve Clarke was part of our staff that helped make the defence decent in 04/05 onwards so he can come back if he wants to.

ReputationRep:
    For some reason, I'm not worried about the Arsenal game. We'll find a way to beat them. They haven't beaten us home & away in the same season since 2003/04, and since then we've done it three times to them (05/06,09/10,12/13). Plus, Mourinho hasn't lost to Wenger yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    For some reason, I'm not worried about the Arsenal game. We'll find a way to beat them. They haven't beaten us home & away in the same season since 2003/04, and since then we've done it three times to them (05/06,09/10,12/13). Plus, Mourinho hasn't lost to Wenger yet
    Hard to disagree. Even though I think your team has pretty big fundamental issues and with 9 days to get our **** back together, we should pull you apart while shutting out your feeble strikers, I know Mou is going to up the tempo.

Tbh I would play the same team you played in the CC against us, we were dominated. Although the first goal was/is key, if you go behind then Mou cant park the bus like he wants to and I'm not sure you have the players to force the game into our half.

ReputationRep:
    Barely believable, that.

ReputationRep:
    Its funny that every team in the league this season has already conceded the same amount or more than our team did in 04/05. Its imperative that we strengthen defensively in the January transfer window as the league in my opinion will be won by whoever has the best defence between us, City and Arsenal.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    1. Chelsea was never beaten by Stoke in over 50 years but it changed in the last match.
    2. Mou never lost a home game but it came very close this season.

ReputationRep:
    What to expect from our next four games? We got Arsenal, liverpool, swansea and then soton. There's just 3 days between the first 2nd and the 2nd and 3rd as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    What to expect from our next four games? We got Arsenal, liverpool, swansea and then soton. There's just 3 days between the first 2nd and the 2nd and 3rd as well
    12 points.

ReputationRep:
    Lolz if we get 12 points from those fixtures we become title favourites. I'm expecting us to drop plenty of those points but for the clubs around us to do so as well tbh.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Do you prefer hot dogs or burgers?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.