Ramires for ****s sake

ReputationRep:
    So sloppy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    ****. Ramires suspended for Liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's not good.

This is too anxious. I don't get why we haven't put this game to bed.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool will beat Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    Ok time to put Oscar where Ramires is then? Who else do we have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Ok time to put Oscar where Ramires is then? Who else do we have?
    It will probably just be Mikel and Lampard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    It will probably just be Mikel and Lampard.
    Really worried about that. **** sake.

ReputationRep:
    Just blow the whistle, i've had enough of this.

ReputationRep:
    Oh Chelsea, hanging on by a thread yet again....

I guess 3 points is all that matters....

ReputationRep:
    What a horrific performance in attack once again. Abramovich needs to spill the money for 2-3 strikers.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon we'll go 4-3-3, with Oscar in the no-10 role now. Shame as I thought we would be able to bring the game to the opposition, but we're going to have to be more wary and put more numbers in midfield. Saying that, I've always wanted to see Oscar there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlavaFavourFruit)
    Oh Chelsea, hanging on by a thread yet again....

I guess 3 points is all that matters....
    I think this season with how everything is so tight and no one pulling away, goal difference is gonna be a big factor and ours is poor compared to the other top teams. Still great to win though and get another clean sheet.

ReputationRep:
    2 clean sheets in a row.
    Not convincing enough seeing as Eto'o should've put this game to bed. Happy Ramires is suspended because he was terrible today
    Only 1 draw at home all season. We tend to show up against the big teams anyway.
    We'll be 3rd regardless of the outcome at the Etihad

Not too much of a bad day

ReputationRep:
    True the result is what matters, but we can't go on playing like this for the whole season.

Need to hope City and Pool ends up as a draw.

ReputationRep:
    If Pool draw though it'll give them massive confidence. No thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Eto'o was shocking today, hasn't put in a decent performance in a while now.

ReputationRep:
    Finally keeping clean sheets and still everyone is moaning. Thought we played well aside from Eto'o. Important 3 points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    I think this season with how everything is so tight and no one pulling away, goal difference is gonna be a big factor and ours is poor compared to the other top teams. Still great to win though and get another clean sheet.
    Great to win but not great to see our GD compared to others, other big teams are scoring 2+ goals in a game and we're lucky to get 2+ coz we can't finish off chances!

Btw I didn't watch the match because I know our attack will be feeble and boring....not surprised.
    #rant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    True the result is what matters, but we can't go on playing like this for the whole season.

Need to hope City and Pool ends up as a draw.
    A Liverpool win isn't going to be bad if we can then beat Liverpool.
    City losing at home would be a good result because they need to lose points somewhere and Liverpool can't keep going on like this for too long.

ReputationRep:
    Results have so far been on our side. Not entirely on our side but sort of, which is better than nothing.

A loss tonight and we'd still be in the top 4. Then 1 point vs Chelsea and we will be 4th come New Years and at the half way point, which I'll be content with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.