Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    That's what I thought when we played Inter almost 4 years ago. Should've had at least 3 penalties over the 2 legs
    Even when we faced juve last year, they were marking really tight to us and bonucci could have been sent off in the stamford bridge leg iirc.

ReputationRep:
    What a ball from Cabaye there. Really want this guy here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    What a ball from Cabaye there. Really want this guy here.
    Yup, was thinking the same thing.

I was telling my mates that he would work as a DLP very well and they were saying he's best as an AM and he's not good enough for Chelsea :rolleyes:. He's done nothing in the AM position today but his cross field balls to debuchy have been sublime.

ReputationRep:
    Cabaye would be very decent alongside Ramires in the middle!

ReputationRep:
    Ha, that's silly. Who'd think he'd be best as an AM?!

Unfortunately he's one of the few names we're not linked to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Ha, that's silly. Who'd think he'd be best as an AM?!

Unfortunately he's one of the few names we're not linked to.
    People who don't realise the system that Cabaye plays in for Newcastle and just look at the team sheet.

I was saying that we need a CM more/just as much than a striker and got into an argument.

Shame we're not linked to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    People who don't realise the system that Cabaye plays in for Newcastle and just look at the team sheet.

I was saying that we need a CM more/just as much than a striker and got into an argument.

Shame we're not linked to him.
    Maybe him as the senior DLP since he's what, 28 now? With Ruben Pardo as the young long-term one hehe :cool:

I forget that we bought Van Ginkel though . Not sure what will happen to our central midfield next season but Mourinho probably really likes Ramires so we'll still see him start regularly.

ReputationRep:
    Lucky, Boring, Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe it. Eto'o starts and Torres is on the bench :O
    Interestingly Luiz is playing as DM
    Full team Chelsea XI: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; D Luiz, Lampard; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Eto’o. #CFC
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe what is happening to Mata. He's a big game player and the likes of Oscar and Willian get ahead of him..

Where's Ramires? Injured? Tired? Suspended?

ReputationRep:
    Ramire suspended.

ReputationRep:
    WOOT David Luiz with Lampard - Jose Mourinho is going for it!

ReputationRep:
    I expected Newcastle to at least draw against Arsenal eh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, they didn't deserve to win that, should have been a draw tbh, newcastle deserved more. But that's what top teams do so can't complain too much.

ReputationRep:
    Great decision from Mourinho to play Luiz in midfield. I'm happy he's not being stubborn and saw that we needed energy in midfield. He also wants to go for the win as well.

ReputationRep:
    Is Ba injured?

ReputationRep:
    No manager should be congratulated after selecting Luiz over Mikel. Calm down... It was a common sense decision.

What I'd like to know is why nobody cares when Mata is selected behind Oscar and Willian.

ALL HAIL JOSE.

ReputationRep:
    What are your predictions?

Personally, id say a 1 goal difference with chelsea winning. So 1-0

Maybe 2-1, but I'd stick with 1-0

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)
    No manager should be congratulated after selecting Luiz over Mikel. Calm down... It was a common sense decision.

What I'd like to know is why nobody cares when Mata is selected behind Oscar and Willian.

ALL HAIL JOSE.
    You seem a little rattled.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Liking David Luiz in midfield. Unfortunate Mata hasn't started but he wants work rate so Oscar and Willian I think are the most hard working AMCs we have. Oscar tackles against Swansea :coma:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.