Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    So when are you freeing Kenneth? Anyone know which club you're loaning him to.

Shame though because his excellency is what would win you a trophy. Now you'll be lucky to finish 4th.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kenneth said that he would go out on loan. Probs to Chelsea B

Like I said though, him + Mangala together as our new CB pairing

ReputationRep:
    Just seen that you've recalled Hutchinson so Chelsea B will be needing a new defender. Expecting the announcement imminent.

Also, you recalled Kakuta so you can send Traore there :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty disappointed at KdB leaving, although I get that he has world cup ambitions etc. He just had so much promise when I saw him in pre-season :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    So when are you freeing Kenneth? Anyone know which club you're loaning him to.

Shame though because his excellency is what would win you a trophy. Now you'll be lucky to finish 4th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As an Arsenal fan, you shouldn't be worried about us winning trophies

Spoiler:
    Show
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    £50m bid for Higuain? So much for financial fair play then. Chelsea will always be the team with more money than sense, I would have thought the management learnt a couple of lessons after Torres

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    As an Arsenal fan, you shouldn't be worried about us winning trophies

Spoiler:
    Show
    :awesome:
    Force of habit. Chelsea winning a trophy is like taxes these days. Money wins. Unlimited pot.

But this year, all you're winning is Wenger's favourite cup.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Force of habit. Chelsea winning a trophy is like taxes these days. Money wins. Unlimited pot.

But this year, all you're winning is Wenger's favourite cup.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah we don't want the Emirates Cup. You can't even win that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    £50m bid for Higuain? So much for financial fair play then. Chelsea will always be the team with more money than sense, I would have thought the management learnt a couple of lessons after Torres
    Considering Mourinho tried to sell him the past 2 seasons and he was repeatedly not being picked for the big games, I don't think he'll be too happy to come. Nor would he want him.

Anyway, likelyhood this is a ridiculous rumour.

Best to leave this, I'm not bothered to get into one of these wars about each others teams, they're genuinely boring now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Considering Mourinho tried to sell him the past 2 seasons and he was repeatedly not being picked for the big games, I don't think he'll be too happy to come.

Anyway, likelyhood this is a ridiculous rumour.

Best to leave this, I'm not bothered to get into one of these wars about each others teams, they're genuinely boring now.
    I agree probably a just rumour

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-rejected.html

Dont worry I'm not going to become the new Zurich. Leant my lessons from the past mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    Nah we don't want the Emirates Cup. You can't even win that :lol:
    :smug:

Wenger after winning emirates cup

Upon securing top 4

ReputationRep:
    Wenger should never retire. He needs a 10 year contract.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    The tickets aren't on general sale yet but if you're not a member you're going to need to be very quick to stand a chance. Keep a close eye on the Chelsea FC website for when tickets become available.
    Thanks but the memberships for the season of 13/14 is off sale now so I guess I have no chance to get a ticket for that match...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    I'm pretty disappointed at KdB leaving, although I get that he has world cup ambitions etc. He just had so much promise when I saw him in pre-season :sad:
    Watching the live press conference, KdB came up again and Mou keeps emphasizing he wants Mata and KdB to stay and hinted at Kevin not used to/liking the amount of competition he has in front of him. Said he hasn't adapted as well as Oscar, Mata, Willian and Schurlle who have all put in their shifts in training and adapting their play, and he's felt more important at Genk and Werder Bremen because he was the main man and now he has 5 world class players with him, which is why they are playing and KdB isn't. Seems like either he's stubborn or him and Mou don't see eye to eye.

ReputationRep:
    Mourinho: "Mata trained in a fantastic way. Focused more on what I told him after the game. Told him not to leave the club."

Mourinho: 'If people think they can get our good players on sale, the sales finished in London yesterday.' #CFC” LOL
    obviously take most of this stuff with a pinch of salt, wouldn't be surprised if we ended up getting a striker even though Jose says there's 100% no chance of that happening

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bamford loaned out to Derby. He did quite well for MK dons so let's see here. Mourinho seems to like him as well so it'd be cool to see him as a striker at CFC (unlikely)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Leaving to where? (I haven't seen any articles linking him to a club although I presume its in the Bundesliga?)

If you're bringing someone in this window, someone has to go to balance the books. I'm pretty sure you guys registered a loss of 40M or so last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    Leaving to where? (I haven't seen any articles linking him to a club although I presume its in the Bundesliga?)

If you're bringing someone in this window, someone has to go to balance the books. I'm pretty sure you guys registered a loss of 40M or so last year.
    This, if Real Madrid sold you guys ozil, then we have to be prepared to do the same.

If it's KDB or even Mata, I'd take that rather than miss out on CL the next season. I don't mind if KDB leaves in jan, he'll be a quality player for sure, but probably not for us. If we sell him to dortmund or something and we then go for a player like Gundogan in the summer or we get bender from leverkusen I'd be happy.

I won't be happy if mata leaves this window though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Bamford loaned out to Derby. He did quite well for MK dons so let's see here. Mourinho seems to like him as well so it'd be cool to see him as a striker at CFC (unlikely)
    How many guys do you actually have out on loan

ReputationRep:
    Regarding the CM issue, what are we looking to improve upon? If say, we got Xabi Alonso who would take the place of Mikel, what do we do with Ramires? Upgrade him too? I'd understand if we got someone like De Rossi/Bender who themselves aren't DLPs in comparison but instead very good defensive midfielders who can help control the game from deep and allow us to close games out much easier, and so would need to get a more supportive DLP like Moutinho/Pardo alongside them, but with say Alonso who's more defensive of a DLP, what do we then do with Ramires?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.