Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tweek)
    He's had nothing to make an effort for, besides one delightful build up play which we didn't score from we've been poor going forward.
    I guess but I don't totally agree - even though he likely wouldn't have scored many there were quite a few instances where I could imagine Ba actually trying to go for it at least. Not to mention actually staying strong when he has the ball.

(Original post by jam277)
    We're playing poorly. We're going to have to rely on our defence or liverpool to make another defensive mistake...

Yeah. Ramires has been good this half, needs to get his final ball right but you know we say that every week. We're gonna need his pace on the break. I want torres off at half time. He's on a yellow and the last thing I want to see is us down to ten men. We've been poor and are only lucky that liverpool have been so profiglate and our defence has been holding up well.
    Indeed. I hope Ramires keeps this up in the second half.

ReputationRep:
    And the fact he's on a yellow card. Good point tbf we've been poor going forward but since he's on a yellow card we might as well sub him before we have to do a backs-to-the-wall performance in the second half...
    Not to mention we seem to be just lobbing the ball up. Not exactly playing to Torres' strengths this game. I mean he's winning a lot in the air, but he's not the striker that holds the ball up, he runs with it. Rather get Ba on seen as we're playing like this.

Here comes Souness with his biased drivel.

ReputationRep:
    I hope they don't bring Sturridge on now... having bad feelings about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tweek)
    Not to mention we seem to be just lobbing the ball up. Not exactly playing to Torres' strengths this game. I mean he's winning a lot in the air, but he's not the striker that holds the ball up, he runs with it. Rather get Ba on seen as we're playing like this.

Here comes Souness with his biased drivel.
    Yeah, I don't care about those scouse ***** they're all full of ****. Don't mind redknapp at times but souness ****ing irritates me. Yeah torres is winning a lot in the air but that's not his real game so tbf to him it must be frustrating. Seriously if we just played on the ground and expressed our football(ramires on the counter e.g.) rather than do stupid long balls(david luiz) we would probably have much more clear cut chances.

Oh and why paddy power just parred off liverpool like that. They said they're really playing like they want 7th place :lol:

ReputationRep:
    lol @ the paddy power comment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    I hope they don't bring Sturridge on now... having bad feelings about it.
    Yeah kinda scared of sturridge. If we had another DM like essien/romeu we could put him on to negate his effect but obviously that's not the case.

ReputationRep:
    Torres should never start a game... that guy can't play good when he starts. Need a 2nd goal because Sturridge or Suarez are bound to score in the 2nd half.

ReputationRep:
    Ah ****....

OMG SEE? Oh noooooo. Look how well he did there.

ReputationRep:
    Balls balls balls balls....

DEAR LORD WHAT'S HAPPENING

ReputationRep:
    OMG stoppppp

ReputationRep:
    Yeah kinda scared of sturridge. If we had another DM like essien/romeu we could put him on to negate his effect but obviously that's not the case.
    Dang Sturridge.

ReputationRep:
    **** sake man why did we sell him!!!

ReputationRep:
    How the **** is he doing that?!

ReputationRep:
    Sturridge is going to smash us

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol

Paddy Power ‏@paddypower5s
    And that's it folks! 5/2 for Liverpool to score next is now GONE! After the opening two minutes to the 2nd half, I regret it already! #LFC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    How the **** is he doing that?!
    It's the Chelsea rule, all our ex players try their best against us. We must really **** them off before we sell them.

ReputationRep:
    Sdfjksdpifjsdopijosd

no no no no no

ReputationRep:
    Ba and Torres combination needs to be activated.

ReputationRep:
    Not surprised...
    Hence why I say we should have never sold him.

ReputationRep:
    YES

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.