Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Not really, we're 1 point behind Arsenal with a game in hand. We have Spurs and Utd to play, which is going to be tough. Today just made the job that bit harder.

I don't blame the substitutions, if the ref just blew his ****ing whistle after we had taken the throw in at 96:10 then the goal wouldn't have happened.
    I guess. Half and half. Really 1 substitution was forced on him, one was an actually decent substitution just the benayoun hazard was obviously the annoying one as he offered nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely disgusted. We spent hundreds of pounds going to support the football industry and to line people like Suarez' back pockets with millions of pounds, and he disrespects us all by tarnishing the game with such a ludicrous act of sportsmanship. We've almost certainly missed out on a top 4 place now- we have United, Swansea, Everton and Spurs to play, all of whom we're likely to drop points against. Particularly since Arsenal have such an easy run in now, and we have games coming thick and fast of that difficulty. I feel sick that he gets to live a life of luxury and spit on the hardworking people in society that go to see a good, honest game of football and pay for his obscenely large wages in doing so.

I'm also revolted that we're still suffering from the awful standard of refereeing that is present in the Premier League. Why was IT even on the pitch? Why was Sturridge on the pitch? It makes no sense whatsoever.

I don't mind losing. I don't mind getting knocked out of the UCL. I wouldn't mind not qualifying if it was because we were the 5th best team in England without dubious decisions coming into play. But not being given the opportunity to watch my team play in the world's most prestigious cup competition because of THAT kind of heinous act infuriates me.

I am absolutely fuming.

//rant

However, win/lose/draw: KTTBFH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    He has such a punchable face.

What a complete and utter ballbag.

My favourite post from the Official LFC forum.

"There's loads of links to it...he did bite him no two ways about it. However he could claim he ran into him with his gob open because it looked like Ivanovic shrugged him off before he made contact.

But it was definitely an attempted bite."

Are these guys having a ****ing laugh? :rofl:
    He loves you too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    I presume your love for that photo is because it is so redolent of your physical features, which would equally go some way to explaining why you feel the need to spend your life on here pathetically trolling - it's fine: being alone and without a girl is tough. I understand completely.
    He's not worth your time personally. If we all just don't respond to him he'll get the message.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Yeah, when we use our best squad vs basel and have them all jaded for the spurs match. The board ****ed up badly this time. Stupid substitutions. When you're getting dominated and have no attacking threat your answer to this is to take off your attacking threat and put in someone who's non existent in attacking in benayoun. Piss off benitez.

I'm not scared of spurs and I'm still confident of top 4. This game could have got us towards 2nd place in fact but it's one step forward one step back.
    Every time city lose we don't make up ground. We've had countless chances. Too bad we're going to have to beat Man Utd/Everton/Tottenham now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    He loves you too.

You couldn't even qualify for Europa League this year.
    He'll be gone this summer. And you'll keep slipping down the table. Can't wait for Everton to smash you lot.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Benitez or the Chelsea players are blame, the fact that was 6 minutes injury time anyway was laughable. And Suarez, well he's a disgusting, vile, revolting man.

He'll probably get let of by the FA with a fine or something, the only true punishment is a 10+ match ban.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleveradam)
    Every time city lose we don't make up ground. We've had countless chances. Too bad we're going to have to beat Man Utd/Everton/Tottenham now.
    Don't overlook Swansea as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    He's not worth your time personally. If we all just don't respond to him he'll get the message.
    Yes, I know. I was just incredibly frustrated, and had little patience for cretins like the above. Calmed down a little now. It's not so much that we drew, or even that we threw the game away so late. It's more that game after game - not just for Chelsea, but for all sides - so many dreadful decisions are made. It just becomes so tiresome.

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore the flyingballsack. Acknowledging his posts will only feed his trolling needs. Don't let him wind you up :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cannotbelieveit)
    I don't think Benitez or the Chelsea players are blame, the fact that was 6 minutes injury time anyway was laughable. And Suarez, well he's a disgusting, vile, revolting man.

He'll probably get let of by the FA with a fine or something, the only true punishment is a 10+ match ban.
    Liverpool wasted 5 minutes of those 6 minutes - I don't understand why they should get extra time in the first place when they wasted it.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf Benitez. Asked to give his opinion on dropping points due to a player who should've been sent off and all he says is that he didn't see it. Bottler.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool wasted 5 minutes of those 6 minutes - I don't understand why they should get extra time in the first place when they wasted it.
    Also what was Carragher's problem today?? Most of the time he started a confrontation he was in the wrong but he kept giving it all that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The Sturridge tackle is also being forgotten about in all this. it was a borderline red that.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

10+. No since it's his second offence it should be worse at least a years ban. At least it means the end of liverpool potentially getting top 4 next season. Who's going to cash in on him too troublesome if he's going to get banned circa 10 matches a season.

(Original post by little_wizard123)
    Wtf Benitez. Asked to give his opinion on dropping points due to a player who should've been sent off and all he says is that he didn't see it. Bottler.
    Wants the liverpool job and no blood. I really don't care tbh he's just at chelsea for 4 more weeks anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Swansea should be a win, they have nothing to play for, already got Europa qualification and safe for next year. They're pretty much cruising 'till next season.

ReputationRep:
    FA won't take any action on Suarez - 100% sure of that.
    But had it been Terry biting then FA would've already made announce 10 seconds after it. **** the FA.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:

No, definitely not. Benitez got everything spot on, and so did the players. We were cheated and Liverpool have shown that they're a disgrace to the game by hanging on to this disgusting player. I hope he serves a lengthy ban and never returns to PL football.

ReputationRep:
    Well I guess you want a match of 90mins. There's no problem with having 6 mins of extra time personally.

(Original post by Skkc16)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not worried about swansea. Well I didn't see this season panning out like this. Maybe our board might want to look at things differently I guess, if they learnt rather than doing the palermo trick we wouldn't be in this mess.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.