Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tweek)
    Do you see the level of hypocrisy in calling Chelsea a toxic environment as a Liverpool fan? Sure he'd benefit from being in the nurturing environment that is Anfield...

Attachment 211209
    Do you realise how irrelevant your post is?

He raised a perfectly valid point and you replied with idiocy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Do you realise how irrelevant your post is?

He raised a perfectly valid point and you replied with idiocy.
    He didn't raise a point, he was blatantly attacking Chelsea...
    Klopp wouldn't leave because he's committed long term to Dortmund. No reason why he wouldn't come if that was to end.

The only shred of idiocy I've seen lately is you laughing at us complaining about the ref against Liverpool, only to go and complain last night when things didn't go Barca's way, which I find hilarious that you 'support' them.

Be gone pest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tweek)
    Do you see the level of hypocrisy in calling Chelsea a toxic environment as a Liverpool fan? Sure he'd benefit from being in the nurturing environment that is Anfield...

Attachment 211209
    Do you want to explain the relevance of that GIF to this conversation to me?

When I talk of the environment, I'm talking about the owner and the management structure in place - mainly Abramovich's trigger happy finger and the fact that the club is run, with or without a manager in place - basically you come as a coach, not as manager at Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tweek)
    He didn't raise a point, he was blatantly attacking Chelsea...
    Klopp wouldn't leave because he's committed long term to Dortmund. No reason why he wouldn't come if that was to end.

The only shred of idiocy I've seen lately is you laughing at us complaining about the ref against Liverpool, only to go and complain last night when things didn't go Barca's way, which I find hilarious that you 'support' them.

Be gone pest.
    Of course he raised a point, you just chose to ignore it because id called you out on it. But oh no, no one can even criticize Chelsea. :lol:

An owner that sacks managers for fun, players that think they run the club, fans that scream abuse at their own players and manager. Yep, definitely not toxic at all. Whereas Dortmunds star player has announced he's leaving to their main rivals and has only been cheered. You wish you had the class of Dortmund.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Do you want to explain the relevance of that GIF to this conversation to me?

When I talk of the environment, I'm talking about the owner and the management structure in place - mainly Abramovich's trigger happy finger and the fact that the club is run, with or without a manager in place - basically you come as a coach, not as manager at Chelsea.
    Firstly that's clearly a JPG, seriously I know you Liverpool fans aren't the brightest but still. However if you're currently suffering from hallucinations, and it looked like they were waving it, I'll let you off.

Secondly It's called making contractual demands. You speak as if you closely follow Klopp and know what he's thinking? You can only make assumptions he wouldn't come. And he's a slight admirer of ours apparently

"In these semi-finals there are three favourites – Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern [Munich]. It’s just like last year. We are the fourth team in these semi-finals – like Chelsea last season”, the 45-year-old explained to Spanish daily Marca.

“And who won? Chelsea. I rest my case."
    Klopp wouldn't leave because he's currently in the middle of reforming Dortmund. Major players are being sold and he's already plotting to rebuild the squad. No reason why he wouldn't come in the future. But you clearly just wanted to get in a jibe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Of course he raised a point, you just chose to ignore it because id called you out on it. But oh no, no one can even criticize Chelsea. :lol:

An owner that sacks managers for fun, players that think they run the club, fans that scream abuse at their own players and manager. Yep, definitely not toxic at all. Whereas Dortmunds star player has announced he's leaving to their main rivals and has only been cheered. You wish you had the class of Dortmund.
    Firstly don't try and tell me anything about Dortmund, I'm willing to guarantee I know a hell of a lot more about them than you.

Secondly you're just spouting BS about Chelsea that you've read on the Daily Mail or the Mirror. I actually can't be bothered giving you an intelligent response because it'd be wasted. I actually can't believe how deluded you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    couldn't have said it any better

chelsea the scum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Klopp is too smart and classy to come to Chelsea.

Klopp has the utmost support and trust from the top level at Dortmund - why would he leave that behind for the toxic environment of Chelsea?
    Because we'd pay him a **** load of money, he'd get to test his wits against SAF in an attempt for the league, and Dortmund's players appear to be leaving en masse?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    Because we'd pay him a **** load of money, he'd get to test his wits against SAF in an attempt for the league, and Dortmund's players appear to be leaving en masse?
    Chelsea and Dortmund are polar opposites in pretty much every way. Maybe if you just paid him a lorryload he's come, but Chelsea are hardly likely to appeal to his heart. Arsenal on the other hand.... :moon:

Not sure Klopp would be half as effective in English football tbh. Not nearly enough quality young players coming through for his style of management to be effective.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Chelsea and Dortmund are polar opposites in pretty much every way. Maybe if you just paid him a lorryload he's come, but Chelsea are hardly likely to appeal to his heart. Arsenal on the other hand.... :moon:

Not sure Klopp would be half as effective in English football tbh. Not nearly enough quality young players coming through for his style of management to be effective.
    Chelsea genuinely have a number of high quality young players coming through imo, although I agree he'd be very good at Arsenal. Imo I don't think he'll manage here, but not because he would flat out refuse us. Dortmund as a club first of all would flat out refuse to let us speak to him, I think we may have already tried before and they said no. If he was to come here it wouldn't be for quite a few years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tweek)
    Firstly that's clearly a JPG, seriously I know you Liverpool fans aren't the brightest but still. However if you're currently suffering from hallucinations, and it looked like they were waving it, I'll let you off.

Secondly It's called making contractual demands. You speak as if you closely follow Klopp and know what he's thinking? You can only make assumptions he wouldn't come. And he's a slight admirer of ours apparently
    What's the difference between a GIF and a JPEG? Anyway, what relevance did the picture have to the point being made..?

Contractual demands of what? I'm so confused.. you deflect so much and don't actually respond to any point made in a logical manner, it's very hard to follow.

*sigh* Fine, take out Klopp and make my statements more generic, the points still stand. As a whole, Abramovich is a trigger happy owner who has fired a number of high profile managers. The owner and those in positions of power at the club control a significant part of the club - for example, if the owner wants a player, the club will buy the player and play him regularly, even if the manager (who has more footballing experience) disagrees.

(Original post by mhsc)
    True the money might be nice. I think Klopp would be more wary after seeing what happened with AVB. It becomes a blot on your CV and then makes it harder to then get another top job quickly. Again as an example, AVB had to take somewhat a step down to join Spurs whereas if he had stayed at Porto and had another good season, he could've had a stab at another big job.

Klopp could try for the City job? Arsenal job perhaps in a year? He'd probably get more time and support at those clubs over Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    Imo being sacked by Chelsea isn't a blot on your CV, as its pretty much an expected outcome. Our former managers have mostly all gone on to very good jobs quite quickly, and if AVB had stayed at Porto and then for instance taken a job at Real Madrid he would be fired there as well very quickly imo - he learnt a lot in his time here, when he arrived he showed 0 ability to adapt and made unbelievably naive errors of judgement and just would NOT adapt. Playing the ultra high line here is what cost him the job, it was a terrible tactic with our set of players and he absolutely refused to try anything else. If you're that naive and stubborn in any ultra high pay job you should expect to be on your way out. The managers that didn't get a fair shot here, like RDM and Avram Grant, got a massive leg up in their career. No doubt RDM will get another shot at managing in the top flight somewhere at some point, and Grant obviously went on to manage else where.

The key is that if a manager has confidence he is better than the guys that failed here, he looks at the mistakes they made and says "I'm not that naive," then he should be happy to come in here and take a shot at it.

ReputationRep:
    In other news, Torres says quite clearly that he wants to see out another 3 years here. Hopefully the club finds a way to get him out the door either this summer or the next, without treating him poorly as I don't think he deserves that. But in my mind its clear we need to free up his wages for a striker that can win us football matches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    All Multitalented said was that it would be nice to see Klopp at Chelsea, which Zerforax then used as an opportunity to criticise Chelsea. What do you expect, you'd get the same reaction in any other thread.

(Original post by CB91)
    There are reports that Götze’s younger brother was bullied home from school, and that his family home had been vandalised. Plus there's plenty of pictures of his shirt being burnt/defaced all over the internet. Not to take anything away from the Dortmund support though, as to my knowledge Götze wasn't booed by them tonight, but no club is without it's share of ******** supporters. German football just seems a lot classier in general than the English equivalent tbh.

ReputationRep:
    This is all getting way too monotonous now, but Bild is reporting that we're close to Mourinho and Falcao. Although Bild is basically The Sun of Germany, apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nickini)

There are reports that Götze’s younger brother was bullied home from school, and that his family home had been vandalised. Plus there's plenty of pictures of his shirt being burnt/defaced all over the internet. Not to take anything away from the Dortmund support though, as to my knowledge Götze wasn't booed by them tonight, but no club is without it's share of ******** supporters. German football just seems a lot classier in general than the English equivalent tbh.
    Going after his bro was wrong, but Gotze has utterly disgraced himself. Burning his shirt is petty but I dont see what's wrong with that. No Dortmund fan would want his name on their back anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Why burn his shirt its costs a lot of money so don't waste it just give it away to someone who doesn't mind having it. Gotze may have done wrong but his little brother doesn't deserve to be bullied nor his family targeted.

ReputationRep:
    £50m bid for Bale, all our problems go away :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    This is all getting way too monotonous now, but Bild is reporting that we're close to Mourinho and Falcao. Although Bild is basically The Sun of Germany, apparently.
    Bild were one of the first sources to break the news of Gotze going to Bayern. Several hours before most other German sources. Must be doing something right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tweek)
    Bild were one of the first sources to break the news of Gotze going to Bayern. Several hours before most other German sources. Must be doing something right.
    I thought that as well (first time I'd heard of Bild), but on other sites people are saying Bild is really unreliable, lolz.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 11, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.